|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty-Four Minutes Past Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas see hanging from a fence?
(a) A dead crow.
(b) A banana peel.
(c) A felt hat.
(d) A red bandana.
2. What disease does Molly contract?
(c) Scarlet Fever.
3. What happens to Bertha?
(a) They don't know as she just disappears.
(b) She dies in her bed.
(c) She is hit by a car.
(d) The Colonel shoots her.
4. How do Charlie and Thomas thwart Grandma's scheme to rid the house of Big Joe's "pets"?
(a) They leave inanimate mice around.
(b) They get their mother on their side.
(c) They spring the mouse traps.
(d) They hide the dog under the covers.
5. Where does Big Joe keep his new pet?
(a) In a shoe box in his closet.
(b) In a shoe box under his bed.
(c) In an empty oatmeal box on his window sill.
(d) In his dresser drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie see Molly or Thomas much after the Bertha incident?
2. What is Thomas doing when he makes a friend at school?
3. Where do Molly and Charlie begin to work?
4. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
5. What does Thomas' mother start doing for the Colonel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)