|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty-Four Minutes Past Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds a gun on the boys?
(a) The deputy sheriff.
(b) The bailiff.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) No one.
2. Why doesn't Charlie see Molly or Thomas much after the Bertha incident?
(a) He is working across the town.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He has been drafted.
(d) He is depressed.
3. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
(a) Say the pledge of allegiance.
(b) Write his name.
(c) Tie his boots.
(d) Use the water fountain.
4. What animal does Big Joe love?
5. What does Molly start doing after the fighting incident at school?
(a) Warns Thomas if someone is about to jump him.
(b) Flirts with Charlie.
(c) Goes to Thomas' house often.
(d) Avoids Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma Wolf move?
2. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
3. Why is Thomas proud of Charlie on the day that Big Joe comes to school?
4. What is one way that Molly is different when the boys see her on Christmas Eve?
5. When does Grandma Wolf smack Big Joe because of his fondness for certain animals?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)