|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nearly Quarter Past Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Big Joe love?
2. What did Big Joe say is his favorite food?
(b) Any food that was available.
(c) Blood pudding.
3. What does Molly say that makes Thomas think he'll love her forever?
(a) That Charlie is the best brother in the world.
(b) That Thomas is right to defend Big Joe.
(c) That Big Joe is nice.
(d) That Thomas is brave.
4. What is Grandma Wolf's new job?
(a) Laundress for the prison.
(b) Cook at a restaurant.
(c) Tailor in the local shop.
5. Of what does the thing hanging from the fence remind Thomas?
(a) His other brother's death.
(b) When his father leaves the family.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His grandfather's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie?
2. What happens when Thomas' father yells at him to run when a tree is falling down?
3. What does Thomas' mother start doing for the Colonel?
4. What does Molly tell Grandma Wolf?
5. Who is Jimmy Parsons?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)