|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nearly Quarter Past Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Big Joe love?
2. Why are the boys happy after Grandma Wolf is no longer there?
(a) Grandma Wolf buys Big Joe a mouse.
(b) Their mother remarries.
(c) Their mother is back home.
(d) Grandma Wolf is now being nice to them.
3. What happens when Thomas' father yells at him to run when a tree is falling down?
(a) Thomas trips.
(b) Thomas runs and gets clear of the tree.
(c) Thomas freezes.
(d) Thomas runs into a bear trap.
4. How successful is the animal charmer?
(a) The horse no longer bucks but it will not move anywhere.
(b) The dog stops cowering during thunderstorms.
(c) His is not successful at all.
(d) He manages to get the spiders all in one room.
5. Why does Big Joe run to the school one day?
(a) To show Thomas a slow worm Big Joe finds.
(b) He is being chased by one of the town bullies.
(c) He is being chased by some bees he disturbed.
(d) To ask Thomas for help hunting caterpillars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly predict when she reads Thomas, Charlie, and her future?
2. When does Grandma Wolf smack Big Joe because of his fondness for certain animals?
3. Who is Jimmy Parsons?
4. Why is Big Joe happy about Thomas and Charlie's conspiracy concerning food at meals?
5. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)