|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nearly Quarter Past Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jimmy Parsons?
(a) Thomas' best friend.
(b) The boy who beats up Thomas.
(c) The school administrator.
(d) The school teacher.
2. How does Grandma Wolf feel about Big Joe's favorite animal?
(a) She thinks dogs belong outside.
(b) She thinks cats shed all the time.
(c) She loves the birds, too, and puts crumbs out for them.
(d) She is terrified of them.
3. When does Grandma Wolf smack Big Joe because of his fondness for certain animals?
(a) When Grandma Wolf is feeling afraid.
(b) When Big Joe puts food out for the mice.
(c) When Big Joe lets the dog into his bedroom.
(d) When Big Joe refuses to carry wild mice outside.
4. What does Thomas' mother start doing for the Colonel?
(a) Supervises the hired help.
(b) Keeps his books.
(c) Takes care of the Colonel's wife.
(d) Does his correspondence.
5. What does Charlie promise Thomas?
(a) To take care of Thomas.
(b) That their mother is going to be well.
(c) That their father will come back home.
(d) That Thomas will love school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
2. What does Thomas say Big Joe used to eat?
3. What has Thomas Peaceful finally managed to do?
4. What does Molly predict when she reads Thomas, Charlie, and her future?
5. Who beats up Thomas?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)