|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty to Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Thomas feel guilty?
(a) For not admitting to his mother what happened in the woods.
(b) For yelling at his father not long before his father dies.
(c) For all the times Thomas disobeyed his father.
(d) Thomas feels he killed his father.
2. What does Charlie promise Thomas?
(a) To take care of Thomas.
(b) That their mother is going to be well.
(c) That their father will come back home.
(d) That Thomas will love school.
3. How many years of yesterdays and tomorrows does Thomas Peaceful have?
(a) He does not specify.
(b) Nearly eighteen years.
(c) Nearly twelve years.
(d) Almost ten years.
4. What does Thomas see hanging from a fence?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A red bandana.
(c) A banana peel.
(d) A dead crow.
5. What happens when Thomas' father yells at him to run when a tree is falling down?
(a) Thomas runs into a bear trap.
(b) Thomas runs and gets clear of the tree.
(c) Thomas freezes.
(d) Thomas trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
2. What does Thomas' mother start doing for the Colonel?
3. How does Thomas and Charlie get rid of food they did not like?
4. What does Thomas Peaceful want to remember tonight?
5. What does Molly do for Thomas?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)