|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty to Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas say Big Joe used to eat?
(a) Only cornbread and beets.
(b) Only meat.
(d) No meat.
2. What is Thomas doing when he makes a friend at school?
(a) Learning to tie his boots.
(b) Learning to write his name.
(d) Eating his lunch.
3. What is Thomas Peaceful determined not to do?
(a) Sleep this night.
(b) Let his mother force him to sleep.
(c) Be angry at his father.
(d) Be mean to his brother.
4. What does Molly say that makes Thomas think he'll love her forever?
(a) That Thomas is right to defend Big Joe.
(b) That Charlie is the best brother in the world.
(c) That Big Joe is nice.
(d) That Thomas is brave.
5. How does Thomas and Charlie get rid of food they did not like?
(a) Stuff the food in their mouths and run outside and spit it out.
(b) Give it to Big Joe.
(c) Stuff it in their pockets.
(d) Give it to the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Thomas thinks about from his past?
2. Of what does the thing hanging from the fence remind Thomas?
3. Why doesn't Thomas' mother stand up to Grandma Wolf?
4. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
5. Why does Thomas' father sometimes take Thomas into the woods?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)