|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty to Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie promise Thomas?
(a) That their mother is going to be well.
(b) To take care of Thomas.
(c) That Thomas will love school.
(d) That their father will come back home.
2. What is Thomas Peaceful determined not to do?
(a) Be mean to his brother.
(b) Be angry at his father.
(c) Sleep this night.
(d) Let his mother force him to sleep.
3. What is Thomas classified as when he starts school?
(a) A troublemaker.
(b) A tiddler.
(c) A slow learner.
(d) A biggun.
4. What did Big Joe say is his favorite food?
(b) Blood pudding.
(c) Any food that was available.
5. What does one of the bigger boys say about Big Joe?
(a) That Big Joe should learn how to defend himself.
(b) That Big Joe is a nuisance.
(c) That Big Joe is a loon.
(d) That Big Joe is a natural with animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Thomas keep?
2. Who is Grandma Wolf?
3. Who is Charlie?
4. Who refuses to cry out with each lash of the cane Mr. Munnings administers?
5. Why does Big Joe run to the school one day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)