|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten to Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys do when they leave the Colonel's place on Christmas Eve?
(a) Throw stones at his manor's sign.
(c) Blow raspberries.
(d) Mark a big "X" in the dirt by his driveway entrance.
2. What does Molly tell Grandma Wolf?
(b) Grandma Wolf is a devil.
(c) Grandma Wolf will go to hell after death.
(d) Grandma Wolf should move out.
3. Who holds a gun on the boys?
(a) No one.
(b) The bailiff.
(c) The deputy sheriff.
(d) The Colonel.
4. Why is Big Joe happy about Thomas and Charlie's conspiracy concerning food at meals?
(a) He likes to eat the extra food.
(b) He doesn't want the boys' mother to feel badly that they do like her cooking.
(c) He finds it amusing to see the boys' pockets bulging.
(d) He doesn't have to feed his dog as much other stuff.
5. Why does Big Joe run to the school one day?
(a) To show Thomas a slow worm Big Joe finds.
(b) To ask Thomas for help hunting caterpillars.
(c) He is being chased by some bees he disturbed.
(d) He is being chased by one of the town bullies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly start doing after the fighting incident at school?
2. What does Thomas see hanging from a fence?
3. Why do Molly, Charlie, and Thomas bury a mouse and sing a hymn over its grave?
4. How does Grandma Wolf feel about Big Joe's favorite animal?
5. How does Thomas feel towards Molly when he see her on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)