|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten to Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Peaceful want to remember tonight?
(a) Everything about his father.
(b) All the memories of his life.
(c) To pray.
(d) To call his best friend at midnight.
2. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
(a) Strict with lots of rules.
(c) Easy going.
(d) Always cheerful.
3. What does Thomas do during his and Charlie's venture onto the Colonel's property?
(a) Fall asleep.
(b) Accidentally shoot an old pistol they found.
(c) Trip and knock over some tin cans.
(d) Encounter one of the Colonel's dogs.
4. What do Charlie and Thomas' mother do when the boys are caught on the Colonel's land?
(a) Stops the Colonel from whipping the boys.
(b) Allows the Colonel complete control over the boys' punishment.
(c) Pays the Colonel to teach the boys better manners.
(d) Pays the Colonel for dead fish.
5. Why do the boys end up enjoying their Saturdays?
(a) They learn how to gamble.
(b) They learn a great deal about farming.
(c) They become friends with the Colonel.
(d) They make good friends with the dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandma Wolf move?
2. Why does Big Joe cry uncontrollably one day?
3. When does Grandma Wolf smack Big Joe because of his fondness for certain animals?
4. What does Molly predict when she reads Thomas, Charlie, and her future?
5. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)