|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten to Midnight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Peaceful want to remember tonight?
(a) To pray.
(b) Everything about his father.
(c) All the memories of his life.
(d) To call his best friend at midnight.
2. Why do Molly, Charlie, and Thomas bury a mouse and sing a hymn over its grave?
(a) To make Grandma Wolf feel badly.
(b) The children want to give their father some company.
(c) Molly wants the kids to learn about death.
(d) Big Joe is so despondent about its demise.
3. Where does Big Joe keep his new pet?
(a) In his dresser drawer.
(b) In an empty oatmeal box on his window sill.
(c) In a shoe box in his closet.
(d) In a shoe box under his bed.
4. Why does Big Joe cry uncontrollably one day?
(a) The neighbor kills his snake.
(b) Grandma Wolf kills his pet.
(c) His bird flies away.
(d) His snake eats his mouse.
5. Why don't Charles and Thomas see Molly anymore?
(a) Because her father meets Big Joe.
(b) Because Molly gets angry with them.
(c) Because she moves away.
(d) Because of her illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How successful is the animal charmer?
2. What does Molly say that makes Thomas think he'll love her forever?
3. What does Molly give Big Joe for his birthday?
4. What is the first thing Thomas thinks about from his past?
5. What did Big Joe say is his favorite food?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)