|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourteen Minutes Past Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Grandma Wolf?
(a) Thomas' teacher.
(b) An elderly neighbor.
(c) Thomas' great aunt.
(d) Thomas' paternal grandmother.
2. Why doesn't Charlie see Molly or Thomas much after the Bertha incident?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He has been drafted.
(c) He is working across the town.
(d) He is depressed.
3. What does Big Joe after Bertha's burial?
(a) Wanders off.
(b) Goes to the Colonel's house.
(c) Goes and lies under his bed.
(d) Goes back and sits by Bertha's grave.
4. For what does the Colonel think Charlie should be held accountable?
(a) The loss of the Colonel's best pair of fencing cutters.
(b) The time Charlie did not work the day before when he stole Bertha.
(c) Charlie's thieving ways.
(d) The loss of the Colonel's best fishing rod.
5. What does Molly tell Grandma Wolf?
(b) Grandma Wolf is a devil.
(c) Grandma Wolf will go to hell after death.
(d) Grandma Wolf should move out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
2. Why does Big Joe's family get worried when it becomes dark?
3. Why do Molly's parents forbid her to see Charlie after the incident with Bertha?
4. What is the result of Charlie's refusal?
5. For what do Charlie and Thomas volunteer?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)