|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty-Five Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Charlie and Thomas made to walk?
(a) To their cottage.
(b) To jail in town.
(c) To the Colonel's house.
(d) To the bailiff's office.
2. Where is Thomas' company sent next?
(a) To Italy.
(b) The Wipers.
(c) To Southern France.
(d) Back behind the front lines.
3. What outnumbers the people at the next duty assignment?
4. What does Thomas do at work that is different?
(a) Take assignments that gets him away from Charlie.
(b) He no longer sings while working.
(c) He asks for all the dangerous assignments.
(d) He no longer enjoys his work.
5. Why do the boys end up enjoying their Saturdays?
(a) They learn a great deal about farming.
(b) They make good friends with the dogs.
(c) They become friends with the Colonel.
(d) They learn how to gamble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Germans reach the barbed wire?
2. What do Charlie and Thomas try one more time while Molly is sick?
3. Why do the Germans begin to bombard their former trenches?
4. Where do Molly and Charlie begin to work?
5. What does Thomas feel about Molly and Charlie as time goes on?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)