|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twenty-Five Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas try not to do concerning Charlie or Molly?
(a) Wish they would move away.
(b) Be alone with either of them.
(c) Daydream about Charlie dying and Thomas marrying Molly.
(d) Be jealous.
2. What do Charlie and Thomas find when they return from work one day?
(a) Grandma Wolf is dead.
(b) Molly is there.
(c) Their mother is ill.
(d) The Colonel is dead.
3. Why do the Germans begin to bombard their former trenches?
(a) They do not bombard their former trenches.
(b) To drive the Allies back.
(c) To explode the abandoned ammunition.
(d) To ruin the trenches.
4. Where do Molly and Charlie begin to work?
(a) A factory.
(b) A dairy farm.
(c) The Colonel's house.
(d) A cattle ranch.
5. What does Thomas say he plans to do?
(a) Beat up the Colonel.
(b) Never go to war.
(c) Lie about his age and enlist.
(d) Take over Charlie's job at the farm after Charlie enlists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Thomas' company sent next?
2. What do Charlie and Thomas' mother do when the boys are caught on the Colonel's land?
3. Who holds a gun on the boys?
4. What does Thomas feel about Molly and Charlie as time goes on?
5. What did Thomas used to do at The Duke that he no longer does?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)