1. Lessing would like society to be ___________.
2. What nationality was Friedrich Hebbel?
3. What position did Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. hold?
4. Lessing believed history was a great __________.
5. What was Lessing's attitude toward bigotry?
She was against it.
6. Where did Lessing grow up?
7. In what time period did Lessing grow up?
Post World War II.
8. What is the origin of the farmer who owned the bull?
9. What was remarkable about the bull this farmer owned?
It was expensive.
10. What was the race of the boy the bull killed?
This section contains 3,449 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)