|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lessing, what type of absolutes do group minds often express?
(a) Scientific data.
(b) Historical references.
(c) Democratic theories.
(d) Sacred assumptions.
2. The political group Lessing joined in Rhodesia held what hope for the world under their rule?
(a) All of these.
(b) No racial prejudice.
(c) No sexual prejudice.
(d) No crime.
3. Lessing felt that the party ruling Rhodesia was ____________.
4. What does Lessing believe that humans know?
(a) Killing is wrong.
(b) The power of leadership.
(c) They will never change.
(d) More than they did in the past.
5. What country did the Shah rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lessing would like society to be ___________.
2. Growing up, Lessing was briefly a member of what party?
3. Who was surprised by what happened to the miner who returned to work during the miner's strike?
4. Lessing is convinced that too many people are ____________.
5. What members of the public eye, according to Lessing, often repeat words and phrases to breed familiarity?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)