|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for a leader to know what those below him are doing?
(a) To maintain power.
(b) All of these.
(c) To protect citizens.
(d) Their actions represent him.
2. When did the political group Lessing belonged to in Rhodesia fall apart?
(a) In the 1980's.
(b) During the war.
(c) When she betrayed it.
(d) After the war.
3. What was an unquestionable belief held by the political party Lessing joined in Rhodesia?
(a) Blacks were superior.
(b) Communism was dead.
(c) None of these.
(d) Religion was obsolete.
4. When did the miner's strike referenced by Lessing take place?
5. What would Lessing like schools or governments to teach?
(a) Money management.
(b) Computer skills.
(c) Counting systems.
(d) Human behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Jean Rhys popular?
2. According to Lessing, what religion has encouraged Europeans to kill in the name of God?
3. Lessing believed that anyone studying sects was susceptible to ______________.
4. In what countries did Lessing see bloody revolutions?
5. What did people think of the farmer's decision to punish the bull?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)