|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Lessing, is the biggest problem people in democratic societies face?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Lack of food.
2. What did Lessing think about the ideals held by the political group she briefly joined?
(a) They were typical.
(b) They were brilliant.
(c) They were insane.
(d) They were well constructed.
3. Why do most people ignore the existence of brainwashing techniques?
(a) They are irritated by the idea.
(b) They do not like the idea.
(c) It is too expensive for most people.
(d) It is too hard to learn.
4. At a popular university, a researcher had the ability to control a subject by __________.
(a) Food rationing.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Limiting exercise.
5. Lessing believed that any sane person is susceptible to __________.
(b) Ardent patriotism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned down Lessing's first book written under a pseudonym?
2. Lessing is concerned that too many people are __________ about group psychology.
3. Why did society accept work from Jean Rhys that had previously been rejected?
4. What was the race of the boy the bull killed?
5. What is the Arthasastra about?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)