|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the world has a strong tendency towards leadership, according to experts?
2. According to Lessing, governments use brain washing for what purpose?
(a) To teach.
(b) To control people.
(c) To save money.
(d) To win wars.
3. What did Lessing reference as a method groups use to encourage others not to think?
(a) Catch phrases.
(b) Book burning.
4. According to Lessing, what do humans require?
(b) Lots of money.
(d) Free thinking.
5. What does the political Left believe in, according to Lessing?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tree was cut down for its association with _____________.
2. What nationality was Friedrich Hebbel?
3. In an experiment referenced by Lessing, groups fought individuals about the length of _____________.
4. Who wrote the Arthasastra?
5. How long did the regime in Rhodesia last?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)