|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lessing believes the reaction of both Christians and Leftists to opposition is a form of ___________.
(a) Public relations.
(c) Intellectual superiority.
2. Lessing believed it common for people to embrace ________.
(a) Ridiculous beliefs.
(b) Intelligent ideas.
(c) Progressive ideals.
(d) New leaders.
3. What surprised people who took part in the Milgram experiment?
(a) Their need to escape.
(b) Their response to authority.
(c) Their need for family support.
(d) Their interest in psychology.
4. Concerning conformity, Lessing believed that __________had the most influence on an individual.
(a) Political parties.
(d) The self.
5. Lessing reports that both Christians and Leftists tend to do what to their opposition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lessing see as a positive, in terms of brainwashing?
2. Growing up, Lessing was briefly a member of what party?
3. What position did Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. hold?
4. What was the result of the miner's strike?
5. Lessing believed that anyone studying sects was susceptible to ______________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)