|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of reviews were given to the books Lessing wrote under a pseudonym?
(b) No reviews.
2. What was Lessing's attitude toward bigotry?
(a) She accepted it.
(b) She perpetuated it.
(c) None of these.
(d) She was against it.
3. Lessing considered the time period of World War II to be ___________.
4. What was the label put on anyone in Rhodesia who disagreed with the ruling class?
(a) All of these.
(c) Sexually depraved.
5. In Russia and Czechoslovakia, people confessed to ridiculous crimes during __________.
(a) The Interest Investigation.
(b) The Scholar Trials.
(c) The No Trials.
(d) The Show Trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an unquestionable belief held by the political party Lessing joined in Rhodesia?
2. As a whole, Lessing considered writers to be ______________.
3. In what countries did Lessing see bloody revolutions?
4. Lessing referred to the sciences regarding human behavior as what type of science?
5. According to Lessing, governments become dangerous without ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)