|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laboratories of Social Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Lessing like schools or governments to teach?
(a) Computer skills.
(b) Counting systems.
(c) Human behavior.
(d) Money management.
2. What position did Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. hold?
(c) Maintenance worker.
3. What did Lessing see as a positive, in terms of brainwashing?
(a) It is fun.
(b) It does not last forever.
(c) It is easy to do.
(d) It is cheap.
4. What minority did Lessing believe needed to be strengthened in order to help the future?
(d) The individual.
5. When unprompted confessions took place during the war, what did governments begin to study?
(b) Food quality.
(d) Mental capacity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What negative form of democracy has Lessing witnessed in her past?
2. The tree was cut down for its association with _____________.
3. What was Lessing's attitude toward bigotry?
4. Lessing encouraged humans to learn from ____________.
5. Lessing mentions a tree that was cut down in what country?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)