|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laboratories of Social Change.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lessing thought _____________ would be angry over her experiment with a pseudonym.
(a) Her agent.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The Royal family.
(d) The British literary community.
2. Lessing believed it common for people to embrace ________.
(a) New leaders.
(b) Progressive ideals.
(c) Ridiculous beliefs.
(d) Intelligent ideas.
3. According to researchers, those who resist indoctrination the most are the ones very capable in what area?
4. According to Lessing, what type of mentality tries to prevent the individual from thinking?
5. Where did Lessing believe most historical lessons come from?
(a) Discussion and folklore.
(c) Reports and journals.
(d) Literature and history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lessing believe people are interested in developing right now?
2. Lessing is concerned that too many people are __________ about group psychology.
3. Lessing believed history was a great __________.
4. According to Lessing, what is a recipe for social disorder?
5. What have governments in the past done to determine if government workers were behaving well?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)