|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Switching Off to See Dallas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margaret Thatcher hire an advertising company to manage?
(a) Her election.
(b) Her husband's career.
(c) The fashion industry.
(d) The meat industry.
2. How did the whites feel about the blacks in Rhodesia?
3. What was Rhodesia ruled by?
(a) A white minority.
(b) A white majority.
(c) A black majority.
(d) A black minority.
4. Lessing believed that any sane person is susceptible to __________.
(d) Ardent patriotism.
5. Which leader of the miner's strike was referenced by Lessing?
(a) Herbert Ballino.
(b) Jake Montgomery.
(c) Arthur Scargill.
(d) Jessup Courtenay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the man who named his cat "King of Kings"?
2. When did the miner's strike referenced by Lessing take place?
3. What surprised Lessing regarding human behavior over time?
4. According to Lessing, what do Christians believe in?
5. Lessing believed that anyone studying sects was susceptible to ______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)