|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an experiment referenced by Lessing, groups fought individuals about the length of _____________.
(a) A race.
2. Which sciences did Lessing feel gave the best data regarding human behavior?
(a) Astronomy and physiology.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Psychology and social anthropology.
(d) Anthropology and archaeology.
3. What type of exposure leads the public to feel less for terrible disasters?
4. During experiments, individuals have been shown to __________.
(a) Think individually.
(c) Cry out for companionship.
(d) Give into the group.
5. Margaret Thatcher hoped the advertising agency would bring up what type of emotions in people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lessing refers to examples such as the acceptance of Jean Rhys' work as what type of mentality?
2. What did many of the victims do during the Milgram experiment?
3. Lessing referred to the sciences regarding human behavior as what type of science?
4. What percentage of the world has a strong tendency towards leadership, according to experts?
5. According to Lessing, people crave__________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)