|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People in democratic societies believe they are __________.
2. According to Lessing, what do humans require?
(a) Lots of money.
(c) Free thinking.
3. What, according to Lessing, is the biggest problem people in democratic societies face?
(a) Lack of food.
(d) Lack of money.
4. What country did the Shah rule?
5. Lessing refers to examples such as the acceptance of Jean Rhys' work as what type of mentality?
(c) "Popular perception."
(d) "Rule the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. Experiments in mental hospitals have shown sane people mistaken for _______________.
2. With brainwashing techniques, soldiers can be made to feel ________ about killing.
3. Who was surprised by what happened to the miner who returned to work during the miner's strike?
4. Margaret Thatcher hoped the advertising agency would bring up what type of emotions in people?
5. What does the political Left believe in, according to Lessing?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)