|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Russia and Czechoslovakia, people confessed to ridiculous crimes during __________.
(a) The Show Trials.
(b) The Interest Investigation.
(c) The No Trials.
(d) The Scholar Trials.
2. Lessing refers to examples such as the acceptance of Jean Rhys' work as what type of mentality?
(c) "Popular perception."
(d) "Rule the world."
3. During Lessing's time in Rhodesia, how many people were in the political party she briefly joined?
4. With brainwashing techniques, soldiers can be made to feel ________ about killing.
5. Why did society accept work from Jean Rhys that had previously been rejected?
(a) They decided she was acceptable.
(b) To create scandal.
(c) To rebel.
(d) They were paid off.
Short Answer Questions
1. When unprompted confessions took place during the war, what did governments begin to study?
2. Through understanding brainwashing, Lessing hoped that people could let go of ___________.
3. Where did the miner's strike referenced by Lessing take place?
4. Lessing believed that groups cause people to __________.
5. What does the political Left believe in, according to Lessing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)