|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Group Minds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many of the victims do during the Milgram experiment?
2. How many books did Lessing write under a pseudonym?
3. According to Lessing, people crave__________.
(a) All of these.
(b) Predictable behavior.
4. What happened to the miner who returned to work during the miner's strike?
(a) He was a national hero.
(b) His friends beat him.
(c) His boss killed him.
(d) He fell through a shaft.
5. What does the group mind often discourage, according to Lessing?
(a) Debate about group ideas.
(b) Marrying members of the group.
(c) Making friends with others.
(d) Believing in God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did onlookers believe about the opposing sides from the miner's strike?
2. What was Lessing's concern regarding the application of science on human behavior?
3. What has become a natural complement to brainwashing, according to Lessing?
4. When unprompted confessions took place during the war, what did governments begin to study?
5. What surprised people who took part in the Milgram experiment?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)