When in the Future They Look Back on Us
1. Lessing would like society to be ___________.
(d) Scientifically advanced.
2. What nationality was Friedrich Hebbel?
3. What position did Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. hold?
(c) Maintenance worker.
4. Lessing believed history was a great __________.
5. What was Lessing's attitude toward bigotry?
(a) She accepted it.
(b) She was against it.
(c) None of these.
(d) She perpetuated it.
6. Where did Lessing grow up?
(a) Southern Rhodesia.
(c) Great Britain.
7. In what time period did Lessing grow up?
(a) The turn of the century.
(b) The sixties.
(c) Post World War II.
(d) Pre World War II.
8. What is the origin of the farmer who owned the bull?
9. What was remarkable about the bull this farmer owned?
(a) It was a half-breed.
(b) It was expensive.
(c) It was wild.
(d) It was albino.
10. What was the race of the boy the bull killed?
This section contains 3,449 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)