|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hagrid so happy when he talks to Harry, Hermione, and Ron on their last day before summer holiday?
2. How do Ron, Harry, and Hermione hide while Buckbeak is being executed?
3. Who told Voldemort where the Potters were on the night that they were killed?
4. How many times does Hermione turn her time-turner before she sends herself and Harry back in time.
5. What does the map do when Snape tries to unlocks its secrets?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why might Rowling have allowed Pettigrew to live at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think he should have been killed? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)