|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
2. Who enters Harry's room and slashes Ron's bed curtains to shreds?
3. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
4. What does Lupin teach Harry in his private lesson after the Christmas holiday?
5. How did Lupin discover that Peter Pettigrew was still alive?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What is Lupin's secret identity and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Lupin feel he must keep this a secret and what does this say about the nature of the other people at Hogwarts?
Essay Topic 3
Trelawney is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain her character and the significance her and her class had on Harry's well-being and the plot.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)