|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry see outside the night before the Quidditch Cup finals?
3. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
4. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
5. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
Essay Topic 1
What is a secret keeper, and what place does this term have in the course of the book's plot? In what other places is the theme of secrecy present and how does this affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
What do Ron and Hermione bicker about throughout the whole book and what far-reaching effects does this constant anger and hostility have on the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Justice and mercy were two themes that are prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)