Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry see outside the night before the Quidditch Cup finals?
3. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
4. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
5. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
Essay Topic 1
What is Lupin's secret identity and how does this affect the outcome of the book? Why does Lupin feel he must keep this a secret and what does this say about the nature of the other people at Hogwarts?
Essay Topic 2
Justice and mercy were two themes that are prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Why might Rowling have allowed Pettigrew to live at the end of the book? What kind of message does this send and do you think he should have been killed? Why or why not?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)