|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do when he sees the unwelcome visitors on the quidditch field during his game against Ravenclaw?
2. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
3. How many dementors does Harry see at the lake attacking Sirius Black?
4. Who was James Potter's secret keeper?
5. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
Essay Topic 1
The dementors are a very integral part of this plot. How do their actions change the tide of the plot? Do you think they are aware of what they are doing? Why or why not? Make sure to use examples from the text to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Justice and mercy were two themes that are prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)