|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lupin teach Harry in his private lesson after the Christmas holiday?
2. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
3. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
4. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione do when they hear Hagrid crying over Buckbeak's execution?
5. What does Sirius tell Harry as they are returning to Hogwarts that makes Harry extremely happy?
Essay Topic 1
What happens to Harry at the lake near the end of the book and what deeper meanings does this event imply? How does this one event change Harry's life and perspective?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Peter Pettigrew uses many different lies to acheive his horrible goals. What are some of these and how did they poison the characters who heard them?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)