Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry see outside the night before the Quidditch Cup finals?
3. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
4. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
5. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
Essay Topic 1
Who is involved in the attack at the Shrieking Shack and what do they have to gain by doing this? How do the events of this night alter the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this book and how does their leadership affect the characters around them?
Essay Topic 3
Justice and mercy were two themes that are prevalent throughout this book. What are some of the places where these themes are present and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)