|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry see before he passes out at the lake with the dementors?
(a) A green and hazy light.
(b) A bright, galloping figure.
(c) A small girl with a wand.
(d) Dumbledore running towards him.
2. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
3. How many times does Hermione turn her time-turner before she sends herself and Harry back in time.
4. What form does Harry's patronus take?
(a) A wolf.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A stag.
(d) A bear.
5. What does the map do when Snape tries to unlocks its secrets?
(a) Insults him.
(b) Remains blank.
(c) Burns to ashes.
(d) Spills ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
2. Who is Ron holding while Lupin tells his story the night of Buckbeak's execution?
3. Who stops Harry from taking a secret passageway to Hogsmeade?
4. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
5. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry hear before passing out when the dementors are near him?
2. Where does Harry wake up after passing out by the lake with all the dementors?
3. What does Sirius Black send Harry as he boards the Hogwarts Express?
4. Why did Peter Pettigrew cut off his own finger?
5. Who pretends to be dementors at the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
6. What does Peter use to transform himself into a rat?
7. Who does Dumbledore want Hermione and Harry to save by using the time turner?
8. Who jumps at Sirius Black's chest to protect him from Harry in the Shrieking Shack?
9. Who walks into the room just as Lupin and Black finish telling Harry their story at the Shrieking Shack?
10. Why are the students at Hogwarts not able to enjoy the first warm weather after winter?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)