|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Harry when Snape accuses him of helping Sirius escape?
(b) Madame Pomfrey.
(c) Cornelius Fudge.
2. Who is the Seeker of Ravenclaw?
(a) Cho Chang.
(b) Seamus Finnigan.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Lavender Brown.
3. What does Lupin teach Harry in his private lesson after the Christmas holiday?
(a) The Introspective Charm.
(b) The Protective Shield Charm.
(c) The Patronus Charm.
(d) The Illumination Charm.
4. Why does Harry decide to do with the man who was responsible for his parent's death?
(a) Kill him on the spot.
(b) Put him in Azkaban.
(c) Ask Dumbledore what to do.
(d) Take him to the dementors.
5. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
(a) He had the choise of losing a finger or an entire hand.
(b) It was burned off in an explosion.
(c) He cut his own finger off.
(d) Sirius cut it off as a trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into after their final exams?
2. Who stops Harry from taking a secret passageway to Hogsmeade?
3. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
4. What does Harry throw at Malfoy when he begins taunting Ron in Hogsmeade?
5. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)