Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Snape told everyone he was a werewolf.
(b) He wants to spend time with Sirius and help keep him safe.
(c) He feels he is a danger to his students.
(d) Working at Hogwarts brought back too many painful memories.
2. What does Harry see outside the night before the Quidditch Cup finals?
(a) Crookshanks walking with a big black dog.
(b) A werewolf retreating into the forest.
(c) Sirius Black slinking along the walls.
(d) Crabbe and Goyle trying to harm his broom.
3. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
(a) Runs away crying.
(b) Laughs with Malfoy.
(c) Puts a silencing spell on Malfoy.
(d) Slaps Malfoy.
4. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
(a) He uses a spell to undo his chains.
(b) He turns into a werewolf and breaks his own chains.
(c) He convinces them all that he is innocent and they let him go.
(d) He uses Lupin's wand to transform and run away.
5. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
(a) His rat.
(b) His homework.
(c) His old wand.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
2. Who was James Potter's secret keeper?
3. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
4. What does Sirius tell Harry as they are returning to Hogwarts that makes Harry extremely happy?
5. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)