|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did James and Sirius do to help Lupin during his transformations while they were at Hogwarts together?
(a) Built the Shrieking Shack.
(b) Taught themselves to transform into animals.
(c) Kept his secret for them.
(d) Held parties on full-moon nights to distract the students.
2. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
(a) It was burned off in an explosion.
(b) He cut his own finger off.
(c) He had the choise of losing a finger or an entire hand.
(d) Sirius cut it off as a trophy.
3. Who enters Harry's room and slashes Ron's bed curtains to shreds?
(b) Peter Pettigrew.
(c) Sirius Black.
4. Who walks into the room as Lupin finishes telling his story to Harry the night of Buckbeak's execution?
(b) James Potter.
(d) Peter Pettigrew.
5. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
(a) Using palm lines to tell the future,
(b) Reading tea leaves.
(c) Writing an essay about everything that was learned.
(d) Gazing into a crystal ball and making predictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lupin discover that Peter Pettigrew was still alive?
2. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
3. What appears on the field during the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
4. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
5. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)