|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
(a) She sees a dementor and faints.
(b) She goes into a trance and gives a prophecy.
(c) He knocks over his crystal ball and it falls on her foot.
(d) She sees Buckbeak flying away.
2. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
(a) Using palm lines to tell the future,
(b) Writing an essay about everything that was learned.
(c) Reading tea leaves.
(d) Gazing into a crystal ball and making predictions.
3. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
(b) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(c) Not helping him like she promised.
(d) Letting her cat eat his rat.
4. Who do Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into after their final exams?
(a) An Executioner.
(b) Lucious Malfoy.
(d) Cornelius Fudge.
5. Who does Harry think saved him at the lake with the dementors?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snape find out that Lupin is a werewolf?
2. What appears on the field during the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
3. Who stops Harry from taking a secret passageway to Hogsmeade?
4. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
5. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sirius Black send Harry as he boards the Hogwarts Express?
2. Who walks into the room just as Lupin and Black finish telling Harry their story at the Shrieking Shack?
3. Where does Harry wake up after passing out by the lake with all the dementors?
4. What is an animagus?
5. What happened to Lupin as a young child that changed the rest of his life?
6. What does Lupin try to teach Harry in their private lessons after the Christmas break?
7. Who pretends to be dementors at the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
8. Why did Peter Pettigrew cut off his own finger?
9. What happens when Snape tries to use the Marauder's Map?
10. Who wins the Quidditch Cup for Harry's third year at Hogwarts?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)