|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when the dementors suck the life out of their victims?
(a) A loss.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A void.
(d) A vacuum.
2. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione do when they hear Hagrid crying over Buckbeak's execution?
(a) They help him bury Buckbeak.
(b) They head back to the castle.
(c) They run to tell Dumbledore the news.
(d) They run to him to calm him.
3. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
(a) They allow themselves to be tied.
(b) They are knocked unconscious.
(c) With an immobilization spell.
(d) With cords that sprung from a wand.
4. What does Lupin do when he sees Sirius Black in the Shrieking Shack with Harry?
(a) He holds his wand at the ready and demands an explanation.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He faints.
(d) He hugs him like a brother.
5. Why do Ron and Hermione stop speaking to each other during the Christmas holiday?
(a) Hermione is too busy with school work to speak with Ron.
(b) Ron is angry with Hermione for letting her cat attack his rat.
(c) Ron is angry with Hermione for having Harry's broom taken away.
(d) Hermione is angry at Ron for asking her to do his school work for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the unwelcome visitor enter Harry's room when his bed curtains were slashed?
2. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
3. Where does the tunnel under the Whomping Willow lead?
4. Who protects Sirius Black when Harry is about to kill him in the Shrieking Shack?
5. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)