|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Hermione turn her time-turner before she sends herself and Harry back in time.
2. What form does Harry's patronus take?
(a) A wolf.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A bear.
(d) A stag.
3. Why is Hagrid so happy when he talks to Harry, Hermione, and Ron on their last day before summer holiday?
(a) Buckbeak escaped.
(b) He was not fired.
(c) Dumbledore did not allow Buckbeak to be killed.
(d) He convinced Fudge to not kill Buckbeak.
4. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
(a) She goes into a trance and gives a prophecy.
(b) She sees a dementor and faints.
(c) He knocks over his crystal ball and it falls on her foot.
(d) She sees Buckbeak flying away.
5. What does Lupin teach Harry in his private lesson after the Christmas holiday?
(a) The Illumination Charm.
(b) The Introspective Charm.
(c) The Patronus Charm.
(d) The Protective Shield Charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry play against in the second quidditch game of the season?
2. What does Sirius tell Harry as they are returning to Hogwarts that makes Harry extremely happy?
3. What did James and Sirius do to help Lupin during his transformations while they were at Hogwarts together?
4. Who is Ron holding while Lupin tells his story the night of Buckbeak's execution?
5. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)