|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
(a) He is planning to sabotage Lucious Malfoy.
(b) He has found Ron's rat.
(c) Buckbeak will be executed.
(d) He is being fired.
2. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
(a) Sacrifice him to the Dementors.
(b) Execute him himself.
(c) Send him back to prison.
(d) Release him.
3. How did the unwelcome visitor enter Harry's room when his bed curtains were slashed?
(a) He had the passwords needed to enter.
(b) He used the flew network.
(c) He apparated into the room.
(d) He used a secret passageway.
4. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
(b) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(c) Not helping him like she promised.
(d) Letting her cat eat his rat.
5. Why did Sirius not tell Lupin about the change in the Potter's secret keeper?
(a) He knew Lupin was a werewolf.
(b) Lupin was not available.
(c) He thought Lupin was a spy.
(d) Lupin had already risked too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
3. Why do Ron and Hermione stop speaking to each other during the Christmas holiday?
4. What does Harry do when he sees the unwelcome visitors on the quidditch field during his game against Ravenclaw?
5. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)