|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermione name her new magical creature?
2. How many levels does the bus have that picks Harry up off the street?
3. Who is teaching Lupin's class the day after Halloween?
4. What is Harry's first class for his third year at Hogwarts?
5. Where does Hagrid hold his first class of the year?
(a) In the Forbidden Forest.
(b) Outside his hut.
(c) In the Quidditch field.
(d) In the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see on a cover of a book in Diagon Alley that he feels he has seen before?
2. What is Ron's worst fear?
3. How old does a student have to be before being allowed to visit Hogsmeade Village?
4. What does McGonegall tell Harry's class that Professor Trelawney does every year with her new third year students?
5. What is Neville's worst fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hagrid teach about in his first class in Magical Creatures?
2. Why is the ministry so concerned about Harry's safety before he returns to Hogwarts?
3. What is Harry's greatest fear?
4. What bit of news does Harry hear during his first Potions lesson of the year?
5. What appears as Lupin's worst fear?
6. Why does Harry suspect Lupin has been so ill?
7. Who does Harry read about in the Daily Prophet just after leaving the Dursleys' house?
8. What does the term "muggle" mean?
9. What is Ron's worst fear?
10. What causes Harry to think that he is weak compared to the other students?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)