|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's first class on his second day at Hogwarts?
(a) Defense Against the Dark Arts.
2. Who does Harry see when he gets off the bus at the Leaky Cauldron?
(a) Cornelius Fudge.
(b) Professor McGonegall.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
3. What does Harry keep dreaming about after overhearing the secret conversation between the Weasleys?
(b) His parents being killed.
(c) A dementor attacking him.
(d) The black dog omen of death.
4. Who does Harry live with when he is not at Hogwarts?
(a) His parents.
(b) His aunt and uncle.
(c) His godfather.
(d) Professor Dumbledore.
5. Who is made the new Professor of Magical Creatures?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many levels does the bus have that picks Harry up off the street?
2. How many classes a day does Hermione have on her schedule for the third year?
3. What does Harry need his guardians to sign before he leaves for Hogwarts?
4. What does Harry receive over the summer holiday that brings him great joy?
5. Where does Trelawney tell Harry that Grims traditionally walk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Ron and Hermione to fight so much during their third year at Hogwarts.
2. What does Hagrid teach about in his first class in Magical Creatures?
3. What does Lupin teach about in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
4. What does Harry do before storming out of Vernon's house?
5. Who tells Dumbledore that Black could have entered the school with inside help?
6. What do the dementors look like?
7. What bit of news does Harry hear during his first Potions lesson of the year?
8. What surprise gift does Harry find on Christmas morning?
9. Why does Harry live with the Dursleys when he is not at Hogwarts?
10. What is Ron's worst fear?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)