Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
(a) Sirius Black.
(d) Remus Lupin.
2. Who protects Sirius Black when Harry is about to kill him in the Shrieking Shack?
3. What does Lupin do when he sees Sirius Black in the Shrieking Shack with Harry?
(a) He holds his wand at the ready and demands an explanation.
(b) He faints.
(c) He hugs him like a brother.
(d) He punches him.
4. What causes Ron to be an instant celebrity at Hogwarts the day after the third quidditch game?
(a) His bed curtains were slashed by Sirius Black.
(b) He dropped a piece of paper with passwords on it that let Sirius Black enter.
(c) He saw someone try to attack Harry.
(d) He knows all the secret passageways in and out of Hogwarts.
5. What does Harry see outside the night before the Quidditch Cup finals?
(a) A werewolf retreating into the forest.
(b) Crookshanks walking with a big black dog.
(c) Crabbe and Goyle trying to harm his broom.
(d) Sirius Black slinking along the walls.
6. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
(a) He is falling behind in his classes and needs extra help.
(b) He needs to be better protected against Voldemort.
(c) He wants to be able to combat the dementors.
(d) He wants to be able to fight Sirius Black.
7. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) A nasty note from her.
(b) His unfinished homework.
(c) A returned gift.
(d) A bloody sheet.
8. How many dementors does Harry see at the lake attacking Sirius Black?
9. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
(a) Buckbeak will be executed.
(b) He has found Ron's rat.
(c) He is being fired.
(d) He is planning to sabotage Lucious Malfoy.
10. Who is Ron holding while Lupin tells his story the night of Buckbeak's execution?
11. Who told Voldemort where the Potters were on the night that they were killed?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Lucious Malfoy.
(c) Severus Snape.
(d) Peter Pettigrew.
12. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
13. Why do Ron and Hermione stop speaking to each other during the Christmas holiday?
(a) Ron is angry with Hermione for having Harry's broom taken away.
(b) Ron is angry with Hermione for letting her cat attack his rat.
(c) Hermione is angry at Ron for asking her to do his school work for him.
(d) Hermione is too busy with school work to speak with Ron.
14. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
(a) Sacrifice him to the Dementors.
(b) Release him.
(c) Execute him himself.
(d) Send him back to prison.
15. Why did Sirius not tell Lupin about the change in the Potter's secret keeper?
(a) He thought Lupin was a spy.
(b) Lupin had already risked too much.
(c) Lupin was not available.
(d) He knew Lupin was a werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
2. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
3. What does Hermione do in Trelawney's class after her confrontation with Malfoy?
4. What appears on the field during the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
5. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)