|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
(b) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(c) Letting her cat eat his rat.
(d) Not helping him like she promised.
2. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
(a) Remus Lupin.
(b) Sirius Black.
3. How did the unwelcome visitor enter Harry's room when his bed curtains were slashed?
(a) He used a secret passageway.
(b) He had the passwords needed to enter.
(c) He used the flew network.
(d) He apparated into the room.
4. What starts running towards Ron as he nears the castle after Buckbeak's execution?
(b) A big, black dog.
5. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
(a) She sees a dementor and faints.
(b) She goes into a trance and gives a prophecy.
(c) He knocks over his crystal ball and it falls on her foot.
(d) She sees Buckbeak flying away.
6. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) A nasty note from her.
(b) A returned gift.
(c) A bloody sheet.
(d) His unfinished homework.
7. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
(a) Send him back to prison.
(b) Sacrifice him to the Dementors.
(c) Execute him himself.
(d) Release him.
8. Who told Voldemort where the Potters were on the night that they were killed?
(a) Peter Pettigrew.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Lucious Malfoy.
9. What must Harry do in order to make the charm that Lupin is teaching him work?
(a) Focus on his deepest fear.
(b) Visualize what he wants to do to his enemy.
(c) Completely clear his mind.
(d) Think of his happiest memory.
10. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
(a) Laughs with Malfoy.
(b) Puts a silencing spell on Malfoy.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Slaps Malfoy.
11. How did Lupin discover that Peter Pettigrew was still alive?
(a) The Marauder's Map.
(b) Dumbledore told him.
(c) Peter told him.
(d) He was there the night that the fight between Black and Peter happened.
12. Who does Harry play against in the second quidditch game of the season?
13. Who protects Sirius Black when Harry is about to kill him in the Shrieking Shack?
14. What does the map do when Snape tries to unlocks its secrets?
(a) Insults him.
(b) Burns to ashes.
(c) Spills ink.
(d) Remains blank.
15. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His rat.
(c) His homework.
(d) His old wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry think saved him at the lake with the dementors?
2. Who do Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into after their final exams?
3. Why did Sirius not tell Lupin about the change in the Potter's secret keeper?
4. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
5. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)