|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
(a) Writing an essay about everything that was learned.
(b) Reading tea leaves.
(c) Using palm lines to tell the future,
(d) Gazing into a crystal ball and making predictions.
2. What stops the feud between Ron and Hermione?
(a) Ron apologizes.
(b) Buckbeak is sentenced to death.
(c) Ron finds his rat.
(d) Hermione apologizes.
3. Who do Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into after their final exams?
(a) Lucious Malfoy.
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(c) An Executioner.
4. Who does Dumbledore want Hermione and Harry to save by going back in time?
(a) Lupin and Buckbeak.
(b) Scabbers and Sirius.
(c) Buckbeak and Sirius.
(d) Buckbeak and Peter Pettigrew.
5. Who is Ron holding while Lupin tells his story the night of Buckbeak's execution?
6. Who wishes Harry good luck just before he enters to field for the Quidditch Cup finals?
7. Why has Lupin decided to resign from his job as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) He feels he is a danger to his students.
(b) He wants to spend time with Sirius and help keep him safe.
(c) Snape told everyone he was a werewolf.
(d) Working at Hogwarts brought back too many painful memories.
8. Why does Harry decide to do with the man who was responsible for his parent's death?
(a) Put him in Azkaban.
(b) Take him to the dementors.
(c) Ask Dumbledore what to do.
(d) Kill him on the spot.
9. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
(b) Not helping him like she promised.
(c) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(d) Letting her cat eat his rat.
10. What starts running towards Ron as he nears the castle after Buckbeak's execution?
(b) A big, black dog.
11. How did Lupin discover that Peter Pettigrew was still alive?
(a) Peter told him.
(b) He was there the night that the fight between Black and Peter happened.
(c) Dumbledore told him.
(d) The Marauder's Map.
12. How do Harry and his group take the unconscious man from the Shack back to Hogwarts?
(a) They make a splint for him to ride.
(b) They drag him along.
(c) They don't; they leave him at the Shack.
(d) They put a floating spell on him.
13. Who was James Potter's secret keeper?
(a) Albus Dumbledore.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Peter Pettigrew.
(d) Remus Lupin.
14. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
(a) He wants to be able to combat the dementors.
(b) He needs to be better protected against Voldemort.
(c) He wants to be able to fight Sirius Black.
(d) He is falling behind in his classes and needs extra help.
15. What does Lupin teach Harry in his private lesson after the Christmas holiday?
(a) The Illumination Charm.
(b) The Protective Shield Charm.
(c) The Introspective Charm.
(d) The Patronus Charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
2. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
3. Who told Voldemort where the Potters were on the night that they were killed?
4. Who does Harry play against in the second quidditch game of the season?
5. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)