|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
(b) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(c) Not helping him like she promised.
(d) Letting her cat eat his rat.
2. What does Harry throw at Malfoy when he begins taunting Ron in Hogsmeade?
3. What does Harry see before he passes out at the lake with the dementors?
(a) A green and hazy light.
(b) Dumbledore running towards him.
(c) A small girl with a wand.
(d) A bright, galloping figure.
4. What appears on the field during the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Three dementors.
(c) A troop of ghosts.
(d) Cornelius Fudge and a group of officials from the Ministry.
5. Who does Harry play against in the second quidditch game of the season?
6. What is on the end of the necklace that Hermione uses to send herself and Harry back in time?
(a) An hourglass.
(b) A sun dial.
(c) A clock.
(d) A sun and moon.
7. Who does Harry think saved him at the lake with the dementors?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
8. What is the most haunted house in Britain called?
(a) The Creepy Cottage.
(b) The Miserable Mansion.
(c) The Goulish Gable.
(d) The Shrieking Shack.
9. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) A returned gift.
(b) His unfinished homework.
(c) A bloody sheet.
(d) A nasty note from her.
10. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
(a) Slaps Malfoy.
(b) Puts a silencing spell on Malfoy.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Laughs with Malfoy.
11. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
12. Who wishes Harry good luck just before he enters to field for the Quidditch Cup finals?
13. Who defends Harry when Snape accuses him of helping Sirius escape?
(a) Madame Pomfrey.
(c) Cornelius Fudge.
14. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione do when they hear Hagrid crying over Buckbeak's execution?
(a) They run to tell Dumbledore the news.
(b) They run to him to calm him.
(c) They head back to the castle.
(d) They help him bury Buckbeak.
15. How did Lupin discover that Peter Pettigrew was still alive?
(a) He was there the night that the fight between Black and Peter happened.
(b) Peter told him.
(c) Dumbledore told him.
(d) The Marauder's Map.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
2. How does James Potter's murderer escape from his chains as he is being dragged to Hogwarts?
3. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
4. Why is Harry receiving private lessons from Lupin after the Christmas holiday?
5. Where does the tunnel under the Whomping Willow lead?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)