|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry throw at Malfoy when he begins taunting Ron in Hogsmeade?
2. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
(a) She goes into a trance and gives a prophecy.
(b) He knocks over his crystal ball and it falls on her foot.
(c) She sees a dementor and faints.
(d) She sees Buckbeak flying away.
3. Who do Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into after their final exams?
(a) Lucious Malfoy.
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(d) An Executioner.
4. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
(a) He has found Ron's rat.
(b) He is planning to sabotage Lucious Malfoy.
(c) Buckbeak will be executed.
(d) He is being fired.
5. Who fouls Harry during the Quidditch Cup finals?
6. Who is Ron holding while Lupin tells his story the night of Buckbeak's execution?
7. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
(a) With an immobilization spell.
(b) They allow themselves to be tied.
(c) They are knocked unconscious.
(d) With cords that sprung from a wand.
8. Who sent Harry his Firebolt broom?
(b) Sirius Black.
(d) Remus Lupin.
9. What is on the end of the necklace that Hermione uses to send herself and Harry back in time?
(a) An hourglass.
(b) A clock.
(c) A sun and moon.
(d) A sun dial.
10. What does Ron accuse Hermione of after finding something in his room after the second quidditch game?
(a) Not helping him like she promised.
(b) Letting her cat eat his rat.
(c) Insulting him in a deep and hurtful way.
(d) Not accepting a token of his love and friendship.
11. What do Harry, Ron, and Hermione do when they hear Hagrid crying over Buckbeak's execution?
(a) They run to him to calm him.
(b) They help him bury Buckbeak.
(c) They head back to the castle.
(d) They run to tell Dumbledore the news.
12. What does Harry's Divination final exam consist of?
(a) Gazing into a crystal ball and making predictions.
(b) Using palm lines to tell the future,
(c) Writing an essay about everything that was learned.
(d) Reading tea leaves.
13. Where does the tunnel under the Whomping Willow lead?
(a) The Shrieking Shack.
(b) Hogsmead Village.
(c) Hagrid's Shack.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
14. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) A bloody sheet.
(b) His unfinished homework.
(c) A nasty note from her.
(d) A returned gift.
15. What starts running towards Ron as he nears the castle after Buckbeak's execution?
(d) A big, black dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops the feud between Ron and Hermione?
2. What is it called when the dementors suck the life out of their victims?
3. What was James Potter able to transform himself into when he was a student at Hogwarts?
4. What did James and Sirius do to help Lupin during his transformations while they were at Hogwarts together?
5. What does Harry do when he sees the unwelcome visitors on the quidditch field during his game against Ravenclaw?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)