|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form does Harry's patronus take?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A stag.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bear.
2. Who walks into the room as Lupin finishes telling his story to Harry the night of Buckbeak's execution?
(c) Peter Pettigrew.
(d) James Potter.
3. What does Harry see before he passes out at the lake with the dementors?
(a) A small girl with a wand.
(b) Dumbledore running towards him.
(c) A green and hazy light.
(d) A bright, galloping figure.
4. What happens to Trelawney as Harry is leaving after his Divination exam?
(a) He knocks over his crystal ball and it falls on her foot.
(b) She sees a dementor and faints.
(c) She sees Buckbeak flying away.
(d) She goes into a trance and gives a prophecy.
5. What does Hermione do when Malfoy starts mocking them about Buckbeak?
(a) Runs away crying.
(b) Slaps Malfoy.
(c) Puts a silencing spell on Malfoy.
(d) Laughs with Malfoy.
6. What does the note from Hagrid during Harry's finals say?
(a) He has found Ron's rat.
(b) Buckbeak will be executed.
(c) He is being fired.
(d) He is planning to sabotage Lucious Malfoy.
7. How many times does Hermione turn her time-turner before she sends herself and Harry back in time.
8. What does Ron find in Hagrid's hut when he is there trying to comfort Hagrid?
(a) His homework.
(b) His rat.
(c) His old wand.
(d) His wallet.
9. Who wishes Harry good luck just before he enters to field for the Quidditch Cup finals?
10. What is the most haunted house in Britain called?
(a) The Miserable Mansion.
(b) The Goulish Gable.
(c) The Creepy Cottage.
(d) The Shrieking Shack.
11. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
(a) He had the choise of losing a finger or an entire hand.
(b) Sirius cut it off as a trophy.
(c) He cut his own finger off.
(d) It was burned off in an explosion.
12. What is it called when the dementors suck the life out of their victims?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) A loss.
(d) A void.
13. Why does Harry decide to do with the man who was responsible for his parent's death?
(a) Take him to the dementors.
(b) Ask Dumbledore what to do.
(c) Kill him on the spot.
(d) Put him in Azkaban.
14. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) His unfinished homework.
(b) A bloody sheet.
(c) A nasty note from her.
(d) A returned gift.
15. What does the Minister of Magic choose to do with Sirius Black after finding him unconscious at the lake?
(a) Release him.
(b) Sacrifice him to the Dementors.
(c) Execute him himself.
(d) Send him back to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts running towards Ron as he nears the castle after Buckbeak's execution?
2. How are Lupin and Sirius tied up before being taken out of the Shack?
3. How many dementors does Harry see at the lake attacking Sirius Black?
4. Who enters Harry's room and slashes Ron's bed curtains to shreds?
5. What is Harry called by the man who ties up Lupin and Sirius in the Shack?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)