|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many levels does the bus have that picks Harry up off the street?
2. What is the candy shop in Hogsmeade called?
(b) Molasses Mayhem.
(c) Sweet and Sours.
(d) Hogsmeade Sweets.
3. What do Ron and Hermione order at the Three Broomsticks pub on their second trip to Hogsmeade?
(a) Brandy Water.
(d) Sparkling Cider.
4. What happens when Malfoy insults Buckbeak?
(a) Buckbeak faints and plays dead.
(b) Buckbeak slashes him with his talons.
(c) Buckbeak shrieks in horror.
(d) Buckbeack flies away.
5. Who is in the train compartment with Ron, Harry, and Hermione when they board the Hogwarts Express?
(a) A strange man in shabby robes.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
6. How old does a student have to be before being allowed to visit Hogsmeade Village?
(a) 2nd Year Student.
(b) 4th Year Student.
(c) All students are allowed, provided their grades are good.
(d) 3rd Year Student.
7. What does Lupin tell Harry that the dementors feed off of when Harry is released from the hospital?
(b) Fear and pain.
(c) Courage and strength.
8. What does Harry overhear Mr. Weasley telling his wife while at the Leaky Cauldron?
(a) The dementors will be at Hogwarts on guard this year.
(b) Black is targeting Harry.
(c) He has had a dream about Harry being killed by a black dog.
(d) Three more prisoners have escaped from prison.
9. Which of his professors does Harry find boring and odd after his first week of classes?
10. Who does Harry see when he gets off the bus at the Leaky Cauldron?
(a) Professor McGonegall.
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
11. What does Harry do after walking a few blocks away from the Dursley's house?
(a) He calls for Hedwig.
(b) He cries.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He yells in anger.
12. Where is Harry's money kept?
(a) Hagrid's hut.
(b) The Weasleys' house.
(c) His room at Hogwarts.
(d) Gringott's Bank.
13. What does Harry fear will happen to him due to what happened to Vernon's sister?
(a) He will be banned from Hogsmeade.
(b) He will be stripped of his wand.
(c) He will be expelled from Hogwarts.
(d) Hermione will not be his friend.
14. What does Hermione name her new magical creature?
15. What is the name of the Wizard newspaper that Harry sees the conductor of the bus reading?
(a) The Daily Wizard.
(b) The Daily Witch's Brew.
(c) The Daily News of Wizards.
(d) The Daily Prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's sister drinking when she starts to talk about how horrible Harry is?
2. What do Ron and Hermione give Harry on Halloween?
3. Who is trying to have Buckbeak executed after Hagrid's lesson on Hippogriffs?
4. Why does Harry try so hard to be nice to Vernon's sister when she is being so horrible to him?
5. What is Ron's worst fear?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)