1. What is the Dursleys' address?
Number Four Privet Drive.
2. How old does Harry Potter turn at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Harry live with when he is not at Hogwarts?
His aunt and uncle.
4. What is Harry not allowed to do at home during the summer holiday?
5. How does Harry do his homework during the summer holiday?
By wand light at night.
6. Why is Harry forced to live where he does over the summer holidays.
Dumbledore believes it is the safest place for him.
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)