|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Weasley twins give Harry as an early Christmas present?
(a) The Marauder's Map.
(b) A book about Quidditch.
(c) A new broom.
(d) A bunch of candy.
2. What is the term for people who have the ability to transform themselves into animals?
3. What does Harry need his guardians to sign before he leaves for Hogwarts?
(a) His report card.
(b) A note allowing him to take extra classes.
(c) A permission slip to go to Hogsmeade Village.
(d) A release form so he can play Quidditch.
4. Why was a finger the only thing found of Peter Pettigrew the night of his confrontation with Black?
(a) He had the choise of losing a finger or an entire hand.
(b) He cut his own finger off.
(c) Sirius cut it off as a trophy.
(d) It was burned off in an explosion.
5. What is so surprising about Black's escape from prison?
(a) He killed many people as he escaped.
(b) Nobody else has ever escaped.
(c) He told a guard he was leaving to avenge his master's death.
(d) He left the dark mark of Voldemort all along the walls when he left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see on a cover of a book in Diagon Alley that he feels he has seen before?
2. What is the term for non-magical people?
3. Who is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher?
4. What is Harry taunted about during his first morning at Hogwarts?
5. What do Ron and Hermione give Harry on Halloween?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)