|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lupin tell Harry that the dementors feed off of when Harry is released from the hospital?
(b) Fear and pain.
(d) Courage and strength.
2. What does Harry need his guardians to sign before he leaves for Hogwarts?
(a) A release form so he can play Quidditch.
(b) His report card.
(c) A permission slip to go to Hogsmeade Village.
(d) A note allowing him to take extra classes.
3. What is Harry's favorite part about the time he spends alone before heading back to Hogwarts?
(a) He can use his magic with no restrictions.
(b) He can fly on his broom as much as he pleases.
(c) He can get some homework done.
(d) He is free to do as he pleases.
4. What is the name of the Wizard jail?
5. What is Harry taunted about during his first morning at Hogwarts?
(a) His run-in with Snape.
(b) His behavior at the welcome feast.
(c) His episode with the dementors.
(d) Ginny's crush on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What odd event takes place as Ron, Harry, and Hermione are discussing Mr. Weasley's warning while heading to Hogwarts?
2. What does Lupin tell Snape that the map really is?
3. Why does Harry try so hard to be nice to Vernon's sister when she is being so horrible to him?
4. What is so perplexing to Harry about Mr. Weasley's warning to him before he boards Hogwarts Express?
5. Where did Ron ger his magical creature?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)