|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fourth person in the train car tell Harry to do when they suddenly wake up?
(a) To remain calm.
(b) To be quiet.
(c) To give him some food.
(d) To never doubt those who love him.
2. When does Vernon's sister arrive?
(a) The day that Harry comes home from school.
(b) On Dudley's birthday.
(c) On Harry's birthday.
(d) The day before Harry returns to school.
3. Who is teaching Lupin's class the day after Halloween?
4. Why do Ron and Hermione stop speaking to each other during the Christmas holiday?
(a) Ron is angry with Hermione for having Harry's broom taken away.
(b) Hermione is angry at Ron for asking her to do his school work for him.
(c) Hermione is too busy with school work to speak with Ron.
(d) Ron is angry with Hermione for letting her cat attack his rat.
5. What appears on the field during the quidditch match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw?
(a) Three dementors.
(b) Cornelius Fudge and a group of officials from the Ministry.
(c) A troop of ghosts.
(d) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do after walking a few blocks away from the Dursley's house?
2. What is so ironic about Vernon's sister calling Harry's father a drunk?
3. What do the Weasley twins give Harry as an early Christmas present?
4. Who joins Harry for the last day of the summer holiday?
5. Who does Harry overhear talking in the middle of the night after the fearful events in the Gryffindor common room?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)