|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's owl named?
2. What does Harry do after walking a few blocks away from the Dursley's house?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He yells in anger.
(c) He calls for Hedwig.
(d) He cries.
3. What does Harry do when the train compartment is entered by the hooded figure in black?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He screams.
(c) He tries to protect Hermione.
(d) He charges against it.
4. How old does a student have to be before being allowed to visit Hogsmeade Village?
(a) 4th Year Student.
(b) All students are allowed, provided their grades are good.
(c) 3rd Year Student.
(d) 2nd Year Student.
5. What does Ron find in his room that makes him furious with Hermione after Harry's second quidditch game?
(a) A returned gift.
(b) His unfinished homework.
(c) A nasty note from her.
(d) A bloody sheet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry keep dreaming about after overhearing the secret conversation between the Weasleys?
2. What is Vernon's sister named?
3. Who was Harry's father's best friend when they were young?
4. What is the candy shop in Hogsmeade called?
5. What does Vernon's sister say Harry should feel towards his uncle?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)