|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry throw at Malfoy when he begins taunting Ron in Hogsmeade?
2. What was the hooded figure in black that entered the train compartment?
(a) A dementor.
(b) The Grim.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A joke by the Weasley twins.
3. What must Harry do in order to make the charm that Lupin is teaching him work?
(a) Completely clear his mind.
(b) Focus on his deepest fear.
(c) Visualize what he wants to do to his enemy.
(d) Think of his happiest memory.
4. Why was Harry so embarrassed by his reaction to the hooded figure in black that entered his train compartment?
(a) Ginny was the only other person who seemed deeply affected by it.
(b) Hermione had seen him faint.
(c) It was only a joke and he took it too seriously.
(d) Everyone laughed at him when he came to.
5. What is Vernon's sister named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGonegall tell Harry's class that Professor Trelawney does every year with her new third year students?
2. What do Ron and Hermione give Harry on Halloween?
3. What does Harry hear when he sees the hooded figure in black enter his train compartment?
4. Who does Harry live with when he is not at Hogwarts?
5. Where does Trelawney tell Harry that Grims traditionally walk about?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)