|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wizard newspaper that Harry sees the conductor of the bus reading?
(a) The Daily News of Wizards.
(b) The Daily Witch's Brew.
(c) The Daily Wizard.
(d) The Daily Prophet.
2. What is the term for people who have the ability to transform themselves into animals?
3. What does Harry do when the train compartment is entered by the hooded figure in black?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He charges against it.
(c) He tries to protect Hermione.
(d) He screams.
4. What does Harry hear when he sees the hooded figure in black enter his train compartment?
(a) The deep and halting breathing of the figure.
(b) A shrill, screaming sound.
(c) Nothing but utter silence.
(d) His heartbeat.
5. What do the Weasley twins give Harry as an early Christmas present?
(a) The Marauder's Map.
(b) A new broom.
(c) A book about Quidditch.
(d) A bunch of candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Harry for the last day of the summer holiday?
2. How does Harry do his homework during the summer holiday?
3. Who does Harry overhear talking in the middle of the night after the fearful events in the Gryffindor common room?
4. What do Ron and Hermione give Harry on Halloween?
5. What does Harry see on a cover of a book in Diagon Alley that he feels he has seen before?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)