|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry do his homework during the summer holiday?
(a) He copies it from Hermione.
(b) He has no homework over the summer.
(c) He memorizes his lessons to write down later.
(d) By wand light at night.
2. What is the Dursleys' address?
(a) Number 2 Pandle Court.
(b) Number 8 Pivot Ave.
(c) Number 6 Parrot Way.
(d) Number Four Privet Drive.
3. How old does Harry Potter turn at the beginning of the book?
4. At the beginning of the book, how long does Harry have before the start of the next Hogwarts term?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. Who does Vernon's sister treat better than she treats Harry?
(a) Her dog.
(b) The mailman.
(c) The messenger boy.
(d) Vernon's hired help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry plan to fly to London unseen?
2. What does Hermione purchase in Diagon Alley?
3. What is the term for people who have the ability to transform themselves into animals?
4. What does Vernon's sister say Harry should feel towards his uncle?
5. Why is Harry forced to live where he does over the summer holidays.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)