|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ron's rat named?
2. Who does Harry read about in the newspaper while riding the bus to London?
(a) Moony Lupin.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Peter Pettigrew.
(d) Albus Dumbledore.
3. Who taunts Harry during his first morning at Hogwarts?
4. How does Vernon's sister think Harry's parents died?
(a) From a horrible sickness.
(b) In an attack by Voldemort.
(c) In a drunken car crash.
(d) From being poisoned.
5. Why does McGonegall tell the students to not take their Divination lessons too seriously on their first day of their year?
(a) She feels that their attention should be placed elsewhere.
(b) It is too hard for young children learn.
(c) Divination is not on any OWL tests.
(d) She thinks it is the most imprecise form of magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does a student have to be before being allowed to visit Hogsmeade Village?
2. What is so ironic about Vernon's sister calling Harry's father a drunk?
3. What is Harry's favorite part about the time he spends alone before heading back to Hogwarts?
4. Who does Vernon's sister treat better than she treats Harry?
5. What does Hermione name her new magical creature?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)