1. What is the Dursleys' address?
(a) Number Four Privet Drive.
(b) Number 2 Pandle Court.
(c) Number 6 Parrot Way.
(d) Number 8 Pivot Ave.
2. How old does Harry Potter turn at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Harry live with when he is not at Hogwarts?
(a) His parents.
(b) His aunt and uncle.
(c) Professor Dumbledore.
(d) His godfather.
4. What is Harry not allowed to do at home during the summer holiday?
(a) Talk above a whisper.
(b) Leave his room.
(c) Write letters.
(d) Practice magic.
5. How does Harry do his homework during the summer holiday?
(a) He copies it from Hermione.
(b) By wand light at night.
(c) He memorizes his lessons to write down later.
(d) He has no homework over the summer.
6. Why is Harry forced to live where he does over the summer holidays.
(a) He is forced by law to stay there.
(b) He feels that he cannot ask to go somewhere else without causing offense.
(c) Dumbledore believes it is the safest place for him.
(d) It is what his parents wanted for him.
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)