1. What is the Dursleys' address?
(a) Number 2 Pandle Court.
(b) Number 8 Pivot Ave.
(c) Number Four Privet Drive.
(d) Number 6 Parrot Way.
2. How old does Harry Potter turn at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Harry live with when he is not at Hogwarts?
(a) His aunt and uncle.
(b) His godfather.
(c) His parents.
(d) Professor Dumbledore.
4. What is Harry not allowed to do at home during the summer holiday?
(a) Talk above a whisper.
(b) Leave his room.
(c) Write letters.
(d) Practice magic.
5. How does Harry do his homework during the summer holiday?
(a) He has no homework over the summer.
(b) By wand light at night.
(c) He copies it from Hermione.
(d) He memorizes his lessons to write down later.
6. Why is Harry forced to live where he does over the summer holidays.
(a) He feels that he cannot ask to go somewhere else without causing offense.
(b) It is what his parents wanted for him.
(c) Dumbledore believes it is the safest place for him.
(d) He is forced by law to stay there.
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)