• Harry Potter is a young wizard. He lives with his non-magical, or "muggle," Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and Cousin Dudley at number four Privet Drive.
• He is about to turn thirteen years old and it has grown increasingly hard for him to endure his relations' verbal abuse and emotional neglect.
• It is very difficult for him, as he is not allowed to practice his lessons or do his homework in the Dursley's house. He has to sneak his books into his room and do his homework by wand light.
• Harry is not allowed calls or visits from his friends, but he does receive birthday cards and gifts via his owl companion and message carrier, Hedwig.
• He looks forward to spending some time with Ron and his family before the start of the term. He has five more long weeks till the start of the term.
This section contains 4,484 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)