1. In what city does the narrative of Prisoner B-3087 open?
2. In what country does the narrative of Prisoner B-3087 open?
3. What is the legal first name of the novel's protagonist, though he goes by the name Yanek?
4. The protagonist goes by the name of Yanek, which is classified as what type of name?
5. In the first sentence of the novel, Yanek declares that if he had known about the events to come in the next how many years, he "would have eaten more" (1) and not complained about his bedtime or chores?
6. The narrative of the novel starts at the beginning of what month?
7. How old is the protagonist when the Germans invade his community?
This section contains 4,568 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)