1. Sultana refused to give an apple the cook had given her to whom?
2. As Sultana and her brother fought, Omar, their father's driver, didwhat?
Separated them and reported the fight to their father.
3. Why was Ali given the privilege of choosing what Sultana would eat at every meal?
Sultana refused to give in to her brother.
4. For how long was Ali allowed to choose what Sultana would eat?
5. What was a result of Ali being allowed to choose her meals?
She often went to bed hungry
This section contains 5,163 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)