|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sultana's grandfather important?
(a) He was an important businessman in Saudi Arabia.
(b) He won back control of his country from the Rasheed clan and became the first king of Saudi Arabia.
(c) He discovered oil in Saudi Arabia.
(d) He was the first member of her family to attend college.
2. Did Sultana choose to begin wearing a veil and abaaya when she was in Cairo?
(a) At first.
(b) Part of the time.
3. What was Sara expecting while they were on vacation?
(a) A telephone call from her father.
(b) Her first child.
(c) A letter from her husband.
(d) Her divorce papers.
4. Who was the king when this story took place?
5. What was the cause of this death?
(a) He was very ill.
(b) He had a heart attack and died.
(c) A stranger assassinated him.
(d) A member of the royal family killed him in revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. King Faisal's wife was a woman who believed what?
2. Why did they live here?
3. The husband's mother came to the hospital and complained about what?
4. That same night, what did Sultana learn?
5. What was Asad's reaction upon seeing Sara?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)