|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sultana caught sight of Sara's face after the ceremony and knew what?
(a) How unsure Sara was.
(b) How happy Sara was.
(c) How drugged Sara was.
(d) How frightened Sara was.
2. Why did Nadia's father choose her punishment?
(a) He felt the damage to the family's reputation was so bad that he had no choice.
(b) He felt it was the only way to protect the family name.
(c) He felt it was the only way to punish her.
(d) He was very angry and not making logical choices.
3. Why could the mutawas not punish them?
(a) They did not want to get involved.
(b) They were still virgins.
(c) They did not deserve punishment.
(d) They did not know how to punish them.
4. Nura said there were___________ used in that way in many cities throughout the world.
(a) Hundreds of children.
(b) Few people.
(c) Many people.
(d) Hundreds of women.
5. What happened to Sultana after Father's reaction to her participation in the group with Nadia and Wafa?
(a) She became worried.
(b) She became angry.
(c) She became happy.
(d) She became depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara learns at the age of _________ that she is to be married.
2. Why does Nura do this?
3. What significant event occurred while Sultana was in Cairo?
4. In what did the smartest of all the siblings have a special interest?
5. With the news of her impending marriage, what happened to Sara?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)