|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sultana's father was the son of whom?
(a) Abdul Aziz.
(b) Abdul Jabbar.
(c) Abdullah Ibrahim.
(d) Abdul Gaddy.
2. Sara would only be one among many _________ to her new husband.
3. Who was the smartest of all the siblings?
(a) Sara, Sultana's closest sister.
(b) Aara, Sultana's younger sister.
(c) Nura, Sultana's older sister.
(d) Safwana, Sultana's youngest sister.
4. How was this man as king?
(a) He was good.
(b) He was lazy.
(c) He was unusual.
(d) He was bad.
5. Why were Sultana and her mother not allowed to see Sara for this length of time?
(a) In order to control them.
(b) In order to give her a chance to settle in to the new situation.
(c) In order to give her time to forget them.
(d) In order to give her time alone with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sultana's father was a very wealthy man who spoiled whom with great riches?
2. When this did not work, what did they do?
3. Sultana caught sight of Sara's face after the ceremony and knew what?
4. Sara had dreams of what?
5. Why was Sara in the hospital?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)