|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what did the smartest of all the siblings have a special interest?
2. How was the marriage beneficial to Father?
(a) The groom was a member of a leading merchant family.
(b) The groom was a good friend of the family.
(c) The groom loved Sara and would care for her.
(d) The groom was very kind.
3. Who was the king when this story took place?
4. Sara ________ all through the wedding preparations.
5. How was Sultana's grandfather important?
(a) He was an important businessman in Saudi Arabia.
(b) He was the first member of her family to attend college.
(c) He discovered oil in Saudi Arabia.
(d) He won back control of his country from the Rasheed clan and became the first king of Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Sara to be married?
2. Sultana caught sight of Sara's face after the ceremony and knew what?
3. When this did not work, what did they do?
4. What did Sara's father order the doctor to give her?
5. Why did the king's brothers want him to step down?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)