|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nura do this?
(a) In order to cheer up Sultana.
(b) In order to get her sisters out of the country.
(c) In order to have company.
(d) In order to cheer up Sara.
2. Sultana became ____________ what her father would do to her when he learned what happened.
(a) Unsure of.
(b) Happy with.
(c) Satisfied with.
(d) Afraid of.
3. Sultana's mother managed to convince Sultana's father to allow whom to be educated?
(a) Their oldest daughters.
(b) All of the daughters.
(c) All of the sons.
(d) Their younger daughters.
4. Sultana spent some time in the cockpit with the American pilots, an event that helped her to see what?
(a) American men are the same as Saudi Arabian men.
(b) Not all men are cruel.
(c) Americans are nice.
(d) Americans are intelligent.
5. Why did the king's brothers want him to step down?
(a) He wanted to have his brothers killed.
(b) He was too good.
(c) He was quiet and shy.
(d) He was spending all his money and lacked in leadership skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Sara's husband done to her?
2. What were the king's brothers reluctant to do?
3. What did Sara's father order the doctor to give her?
4. Sara was brought together with her new husband before whom?
5. Sara would only be one among many _________ to her new husband.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)