|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nura, Sultana's older sister, decided to take Sara and Sultana where?
(a) To the mall.
(b) On a beach vacation.
(c) On a furniture buying trip.
(d) On a clothes shopping trip.
2. The two friends who founded the group with Sultana, Nadia and Wafa, were participating in acts that do what?
(a) Draw other women to the group.
(b) Bring pride to their families.
(c) Draw a lot of attention.
(d) Place all their lives in danger.
3. Why did the king's brothers want him to step down?
(a) He was too good.
(b) He was spending all his money and lacked in leadership skills.
(c) He wanted to have his brothers killed.
(d) He was quiet and shy.
4. The husband's mother came to the hospital and complained about what?
(a) Sara's cooking.
(b) Sara's behavior.
(c) Sara was not providing any children.
(d) Sara was shaming her family.
5. Who was Sultana to marry?
(a) A complete stranger.
(b) A foreign man.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Kareem, a cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Kareem, Sultana met her future husband and was surprised to find what?
2. For what would Sultana always be grateful?
3. Sultana became ____________ what her father would do to her when he learned what happened.
4. What had Sara's husband done to her?
5. What would Nadia and Wafa do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)