1. Sultana refused to give an apple the cook had given her to whom?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her cousin.
2. As Sultana and her brother fought, Omar, their father's driver, didwhat?
(a) Separated them and reported the fight to their father.
(b) Yelled at them.
(c) Called their father.
(d) Ignored them.
3. Why was Ali given the privilege of choosing what Sultana would eat at every meal?
(a) He was to practice being in charge.
(b) Sultana did not know what she wanted to eat.
(c) He liked to run Sultana's life.
(d) Sultana refused to give in to her brother.
4. For how long was Ali allowed to choose what Sultana would eat?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Several months.
(d) Several hours.
5. What was a result of Ali being allowed to choose her meals?
(a) She often had good meals.
(b) She often went to bed hungry
(c) She often had very rich food.
(d) She often was not fed anything.
This section contains 5,163 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)