1. Sultana refused to give an apple the cook had given her to whom?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
2. As Sultana and her brother fought, Omar, their father's driver, didwhat?
(a) Called their father.
(b) Separated them and reported the fight to their father.
(c) Ignored them.
(d) Yelled at them.
3. Why was Ali given the privilege of choosing what Sultana would eat at every meal?
(a) Sultana refused to give in to her brother.
(b) He liked to run Sultana's life.
(c) He was to practice being in charge.
(d) Sultana did not know what she wanted to eat.
4. For how long was Ali allowed to choose what Sultana would eat?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) Several weeks.
5. What was a result of Ali being allowed to choose her meals?
(a) She often had very rich food.
(b) She often went to bed hungry
(c) She often had good meals.
(d) She often was not fed anything.
This section contains 5,163 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)