* Sultana refused to give an apple the cook had given her to her brother; Ali was given the privilege of choosing what Sultana would eat at every meal for several weeks.
* A short time later, Sultana recalled overhearing a meeting between her father and his brothers.
* Sultana's father was the son of Abdul Aziz, a man who won back control of his country from the Rasheed clan and became the first king of Saudi Arabia.
* Now Abdul Aziz's son Sa'ud was king, but he was a bad king, but the brothers were reluctant to force him to resign.
* The brothers decided they would first attempt to reason with Sa'ud, but when this did not work, they had no choice but to force a resignation; Faisal, another brother, replaced Sa'ud on the throne.
* King Faisal's wife was a woman who believed women should be educated, and ,with...
This section contains 2,071 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)