• Sultana refused to give an apple the cook had given her to her brother; Ali was given the privilege of choosing what Sultana would eat at every meal for several weeks.
• A short time later, Sultana recalled overhearing a meeting between her father and his brothers.
• Sultana's father was the son of Abdul Aziz, a man who won back control of his country from the Rasheed clan and became the first king of Saudi Arabia.
• Now Abdul Aziz's son Sa'ud was king, but he was a bad king, but the brothers were reluctant to force him to resign.
• The brothers decided they would first attempt to reason with Sa'ud, but when this did not work, they had no choice but to force a resignation; Faisal, another brother, replaced Sa'ud on the throne.
• King Faisal's wife was a woman who believed women should be educated, and...
This section contains 2,079 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)