|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
2. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
3. Why does Michael stay after school?
4. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
5. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
2. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
3. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
4. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
5. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
6. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
7. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
8. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
9. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
10. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
Essay Topic 2
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
Essay Topic 3
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)