|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
2. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
3. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
4. What was the dinner guest denied at Grandmere's party?
5. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
3. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
4. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
5. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
6. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
7. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
8. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
9. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
10. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
Essay Topic 2
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
Essay Topic 3
Michael and Lilly Moscovitz are brother and sister. Compare and contrast their personalities. Which is more like their parents? How?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)