|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
2. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
3. How much is Mia's father worth?
4. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
5. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
2. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
3. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
4. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
5. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
6. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
7. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
8. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
9. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
10. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
Essay Topic 2
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
Essay Topic 3
Lilly's expose on the Asian deli is a point of contention between Lilly and Mia. Why? What is the purpose of the boycott? Explain each side of the debate. Who supported the boycott?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)