|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
2. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
3. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
4. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
5. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
2. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
3. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
4. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
5. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
6. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
7. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
8. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
9. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
10. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lilly is constantly at odds with some person or organization. Explain why Lilly is so determined to expose these people? Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli? How does Mia feel about the boycott? How does Lilly react to Mia's lack of support even after Mia explains she was required to be with Grandmere?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)