|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
4. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
5. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
2. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
3. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
4. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
5. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
6. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
9. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
10. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
Essay Topic 2
No matter what happens with Mia, Grandmere always seems to have the last word. What is it about Grandmere that makes her seem so authoritative? What is the relationship between Phillipe and his mother? How does Helen view Grandmere? Does Grandmere get special treatment because of her presence or because she is royalty?
Essay Topic 3
Tina Hakim-Baba is considered to be a social outcast. Why? What makes Tina different? Are the assumptions accurate? What causes Mia to ignore the popular opinion? How does Tina react to the behaviors?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)