|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the dinner guest denied?
2. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
3. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
4. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
5. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
2. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
3. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
4. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
5. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
6. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
7. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
8. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
9. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
10. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lilly's expose on the Asian deli is a point of contention between Lilly and Mia. Why? What is the purpose of the boycott? Explain each side of the debate. Who supported the boycott?
Essay Topic 2
Lilly's show, "Lilly Tells it Like it Is," is a public access show. What is the purpose of the show? How is it funded? What topics are addressed on the show? Who is the intended audience?
Essay Topic 3
It is a shock when Mia learns of her royal heritage. How does Mia react when she receives the news? Explain Mia's reaction. Why was the information kept from Mia? Was it a wise or foolish decision?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)