Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
5. Why do the students return to Ho's?
Essay Topic 1
Lilly's show, "Lilly Tells it Like it Is," is a public access show. What is the purpose of the show? How is it funded? What topics are addressed on the show? Who is the intended audience?
Essay Topic 2
The parents of Lilly and Michael Moscovitz are both psychiatrists. How does this affect Lilly and Michael? How does the occupation influence how Lilly sees life? Do the professionals have any bearing on the extremely high IQs of their children?
Essay Topic 3
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)