|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
2. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
3. What happens at Mia's locker?
4. What foreign language does Mia study?
5. Why was the dinner guest denied?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
2. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
3. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
4. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
5. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
6. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
7. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
8. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
9. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
10. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lilly is constantly at odds with some person or organization. Explain why Lilly is so determined to expose these people? Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli? How does Mia feel about the boycott? How does Lilly react to Mia's lack of support even after Mia explains she was required to be with Grandmere?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
Essay Topic 3
Mia has had a long time crush on Josh Richter. How does Mia describe Josh? Why is Mia not involved with him? What does Josh do to surprise Mia? What does Josh do to make Mia angry? How does Mia feel about Josh at the end of the book?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)