|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
5. Why do the students return to Ho's?
Essay Topic 1
Lilly is constantly at odds with some person or organization. Explain why Lilly is so determined to expose these people? Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli? How does Mia feel about the boycott? How does Lilly react to Mia's lack of support even after Mia explains she was required to be with Grandmere?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)