|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
2. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
3. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
4. Lilly is relentless in teasing Mia about what?
5. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
2. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
3. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
4. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
5. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
6. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
9. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
10. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
No matter what happens with Mia, Grandmere always seems to have the last word. What is it about Grandmere that makes her seem so authoritative? What is the relationship between Phillipe and his mother? How does Helen view Grandmere? Does Grandmere get special treatment because of her presence or because she is royalty?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)