|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
4. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
5. In what part of New York do Mia and her mother live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
3. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
4. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
5. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
6. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
7. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
8. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
9. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
10. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Grandmere is determined to change Mia's appearance to make her look more like a princess. What action does Grandmere require Mia to take? How does Mia react? What is the reaction of Mia's friends? Will the makeover change Mia's personality? If so, how?
Essay Topic 2
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)