Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
5. Why do the students return to Ho's?
Phillipe and Helen were lovers in college but never married. Discuss their decision not to marry. How have they compromised in the way they raise Mia? Was this a wise decision? What does Grandmere think about the relationship and the resulting child?
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
Lilly's expose on the Asian deli is a point of contention between Lilly and Mia. Why? What is the purpose of the boycott? Explain each side of the debate. Who supported the boycott?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)