|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
2. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
3. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
4. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
5. What happens at Mia's locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
2. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
3. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
4. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
5. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
6. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
7. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
8. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
9. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
10. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lilly is constantly at odds with some person or organization. Explain why Lilly is so determined to expose these people? Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli? How does Mia feel about the boycott? How does Lilly react to Mia's lack of support even after Mia explains she was required to be with Grandmere?
Essay Topic 2
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
Essay Topic 3
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)