|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
2. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
3. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
4. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
5. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
2. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
3. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
4. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
5. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
6. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
7. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
8. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
9. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
10. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Essay Topic 2
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
Essay Topic 3
Mia's mother gives Mia a journal. Mia writes in the journal with devotion. Explain why Helen thought it was important to give Mia the journal. Were Helen's assumptions correct? How does this new activity help Mia? Is there a downside to journaling? If so, what?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)