|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
2. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
3. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
4. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
5. What topic is Mia studying in math?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
2. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
3. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
4. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
5. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
6. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
9. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
10. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
Essay Topic 2
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
Essay Topic 3
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)