|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
2. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
3. What does the bodyguard do during the Lana Weinberger incident?
4. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
5. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
Essay Topic 1
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Mia's relationship with Lilly. Why does Lilly always criticize Mia? Does Lilly intend to be critical or helpful? Why is Mia still her friend? At what point does Mia start to challenge Lilly?
Essay Topic 3
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)