|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
2. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
3. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
4. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
5. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
2. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
3. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
4. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
5. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
6. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
7. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
8. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
9. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
10. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where does Mia's father live? What is the main gross national product of the country? Where is the country located? What is the political structure? How does the status of the country affect Mia?
Essay Topic 2
Lilly's show, "Lilly Tells it Like it Is," is a public access show. What is the purpose of the show? How is it funded? What topics are addressed on the show? Who is the intended audience?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)