Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
2. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
4. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
5. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
9. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
10. How does Mia react to Josh's behavior and kiss in front of the cameras?
Essay Topic 1
No matter what happens with Mia, Grandmere always seems to have the last word. What is it about Grandmere that makes her seem so authoritative? What is the relationship between Phillipe and his mother? How does Helen view Grandmere? Does Grandmere get special treatment because of her presence or because she is royalty?
Essay Topic 2
Tina Hakim-Baba is considered to be a social outcast. Why? What makes Tina different? Are the assumptions accurate? What causes Mia to ignore the popular opinion? How does Tina react to the behaviors?
Essay Topic 3
The parents of Lilly and Michael Moscovitz are both psychiatrists. How does this affect Lilly and Michael? How does the occupation influence how Lilly sees life? Do the professionals have any bearing on the extremely high IQs of their children?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)