Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
2. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
4. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
5. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
9. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
10. How does Mia react to Josh's behavior and kiss in front of the cameras?
Essay Topic 1
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
Essay Topic 2
Mia's mother gives Mia a journal. Mia writes in the journal with devotion. Explain why Helen thought it was important to give Mia the journal. Were Helen's assumptions correct? How does this new activity help Mia? Is there a downside to journaling? If so, what?
Essay Topic 3
Phillipe and Helen were lovers in college but never married. Discuss their decision not to marry. How have they compromised in the way they raise Mia? Was this a wise decision? What does Grandmere think about the relationship and the resulting child?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)