|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Mia has lunch with her father?
2. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
3. Lilly continues to embarrass Mia by talking about what subject?
4. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
5. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
2. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
3. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
4. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
5. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
6. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
7. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
8. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
9. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
10. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Michael and Lilly Moscovitz are brother and sister. Compare and contrast their personalities. Which is more like their parents? How?
Essay Topic 2
It is a shock when Mia learns of her royal heritage. How does Mia react when she receives the news? Explain Mia's reaction. Why was the information kept from Mia? Was it a wise or foolish decision?
Essay Topic 3
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)