|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Mia?
2. How does Mia normally get to school?
3. Lilly says Mia's father is acting strange as a result of his:
4. Mia says that her father reminds her of which fictional character?
5. What/who is Crackhead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
2. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
3. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
4. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
5. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
6. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
7. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
8. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
9. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
10. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Phillipe and Helen were lovers in college but never married. Discuss their decision not to marry. How have they compromised in the way they raise Mia? Was this a wise decision? What does Grandmere think about the relationship and the resulting child?
Essay Topic 2
Michael and Lilly Moscovitz are brother and sister. Compare and contrast their personalities. Which is more like their parents? How?
Essay Topic 3
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)