Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
2. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
4. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
5. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
9. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
10. How does Mia react to Josh's behavior and kiss in front of the cameras?
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
Grandmere is determined to change Mia's appearance to make her look more like a princess. What action does Grandmere require Mia to take? How does Mia react? What is the reaction of Mia's friends? Will the makeover change Mia's personality? If so, how?
Mia has had a long time crush on Josh Richter. How does Mia describe Josh? Why is Mia not involved with him? What does Josh do to surprise Mia? What does Josh do to make Mia angry? How does Mia feel about Josh at the end of the book?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)