Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
2. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
4. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
5. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
9. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
10. How does Mia react to Josh's behavior and kiss in front of the cameras?
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Examine Mia's relationship with Lilly. Why does Lilly always criticize Mia? Does Lilly intend to be critical or helpful? Why is Mia still her friend? At what point does Mia start to challenge Lilly?
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)