|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lilly best known for?
2. What instrument does the object of Lilly's affections play?
3. What organization does Mia intend to join after graduation?
4. Where does Mia's grandmother live?
5. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
2. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
3. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
4. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
5. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
6. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
7. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
8. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
9. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
10. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It is a shock when Mia learns of her royal heritage. How does Mia react when she receives the news? Explain Mia's reaction. Why was the information kept from Mia? Was it a wise or foolish decision?
Essay Topic 2
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
Essay Topic 3
Mia's mother gives Mia a journal. Mia writes in the journal with devotion. Explain why Helen thought it was important to give Mia the journal. Were Helen's assumptions correct? How does this new activity help Mia? Is there a downside to journaling? If so, what?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)