|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
2. Who takes Mia to school on Friday?
3. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
4. What grade is Mia in?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood mugger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
2. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
3. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
4. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
5. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
6. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
7. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
8. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
9. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
10. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Essay Topic 2
It is a shock when Mia learns of her royal heritage. How does Mia react when she receives the news? Explain Mia's reaction. Why was the information kept from Mia? Was it a wise or foolish decision?
Essay Topic 3
Grandmere is determined to change Mia's appearance to make her look more like a princess. What action does Grandmere require Mia to take? How does Mia react? What is the reaction of Mia's friends? Will the makeover change Mia's personality? If so, how?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)