|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mia get through to Michael?
2. Which of the following is not one of Mia's father's names?
3. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
4. Mia recalls what activity with Grandmere?
5. What/who is Crackhead?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
2. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
3. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
4. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
5. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
6. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
9. What prompts Mia and Lilly to make up? How does the reconciliation help Mia?
10. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mia is required to make a list of the top ten women she admires. Who is on the list? What are Mia's reasons for choosing those people? What is Grandmere's reaction? Does Grandmere feel that Mia's choices are appropriate? What is the homework assignment that follows the list?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Essay Topic 3
Mia is worried about Lilly's reaction to her new role as princess of Genovia. Is this concern warranted? Will Lilly react as Mia suspects? How will Mia's other friends react? Will Mia's new status affect Josh Richter's opinion of her?
This section contains 1,312 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)