|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
2. Instead of yelling at Mia, Mia's parents do what?
3. What organization does Mia intend to join after graduation?
4. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
2. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
3. Mia learns something new about Michael after the group goes to the Moscovitz house. What is it? How does Mia learn this new thing?
4. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
5. Why is Mia glad to have Lars at her side when she accepts Josh's invitation to the dance?
6. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
7. Why is Mia stunned when Grandmere shows up at the loft? What does Grandmere do?
8. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
9. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
10. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
Essay Topic 1
Mia's mother gives Mia a journal. Mia writes in the journal with devotion. Explain why Helen thought it was important to give Mia the journal. Were Helen's assumptions correct? How does this new activity help Mia? Is there a downside to journaling? If so, what?
Essay Topic 2
The parents of Lilly and Michael Moscovitz are both psychiatrists. How does this affect Lilly and Michael? How does the occupation influence how Lilly sees life? Do the professionals have any bearing on the extremely high IQs of their children?
Essay Topic 3
Grandmere is determined to change Mia's appearance to make her look more like a princess. What action does Grandmere require Mia to take? How does Mia react? What is the reaction of Mia's friends? Will the makeover change Mia's personality? If so, how?
This section contains 1,347 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)