|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
2. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
3. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
4. Where does Mia hide out after she finds out that she is a princess?
5. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
2. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
3. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
4. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
5. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
6. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
7. What is the purpose of keeping a diary for Mia? What sparked her interest in journaling?
8. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
9. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
10. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Mia's relationship with Lilly. Why does Lilly always criticize Mia? Does Lilly intend to be critical or helpful? Why is Mia still her friend? At what point does Mia start to challenge Lilly?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)