|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
2. What is the name of Mia's family home in France?
3. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
4. How does Mia get through to Michael?
5. What supposed "tourist attraction" did Grandmere point out to Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
2. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
3. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
4. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
5. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
6. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
7. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
8. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
9. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
10. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Michael so interested in Mia's activities? Do you think Michael knows that Mia has a crush on him? If so, how? What was the meaning of the exchange between Michael and Lars? Why did Michael choose to share that particular song with Mia?
Essay Topic 2
It is a shock when Mia learns of her royal heritage. How does Mia react when she receives the news? Explain Mia's reaction. Why was the information kept from Mia? Was it a wise or foolish decision?
Essay Topic 3
Lilly's expose on the Asian deli is a point of contention between Lilly and Mia. Why? What is the purpose of the boycott? Explain each side of the debate. Who supported the boycott?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)