|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen's outfit comes from what store?
2. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
3. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
4. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
5. What does Helen cook for breakfast to cheer up Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
2. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
3. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
4. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
5. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
6. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
7. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
8. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
9. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
10. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Phillipe and Mr. G in regards to their relationships with Mia and Helen.
Essay Topic 2
Lilly is constantly at odds with some person or organization. Explain why Lilly is so determined to expose these people? Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli? How does Mia feel about the boycott? How does Lilly react to Mia's lack of support even after Mia explains she was required to be with Grandmere?
Essay Topic 3
Mia has had a long time crush on Josh Richter. How does Mia describe Josh? Why is Mia not involved with him? What does Josh do to surprise Mia? What does Josh do to make Mia angry? How does Mia feel about Josh at the end of the book?
This section contains 1,328 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)