|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
2. Given the choice Michael chooses Mia over who?
3. The stalker recently returned from:
4. What is Mia's real first name?
5. What is the name of the agreement Mia makes with her parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
2. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
3. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
4. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
5. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
8. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
9. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
10. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Mia feel when she realizes that nearly everyone else knew about her status as Princess? How will this knowledge affect Mia's relationship with Grandmere? How will it affect Mia's relationship with the neighbors and staff at Miragnac? How will Mia cope with having a bodyguard?
Essay Topic 2
Examine Mia's relationship with Lilly. Why does Lilly always criticize Mia? Does Lilly intend to be critical or helpful? Why is Mia still her friend? At what point does Mia start to challenge Lilly?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the behaviors of Phillipe and Josh regarding women as objects.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)