|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
(a) Her mother
(b) Prince Phillipe
2. Why was the dinner guest denied?
(a) She did not compliment Grandmere's tiara
(b) She told an inappropriate joke
(c) She had a baby out of wedlock
(d) She wore inappropriate shoes
3. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
(d) Young Libertarians
4. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Low infant mortality rate
(b) Advanced meterology system
(c) No income tax
(d) Low inflation
5. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Apple sauce
(d) Mashed potatoes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
2. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
3. What does Mia wear to the press conference to Grandmere's dismay?
4. What event does Mia have to miss?
5. Mia believes that Grandmere hates...
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
3. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
4. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
5. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
6. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
7. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
8. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
9. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
10. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)