|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
(a) Michael Moscovitz
(b) Kenny Showalter
(c) Tina Hakim-Baba
(d) Lilly Moscovitz
2. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Advanced meterology system
(b) No income tax
(c) Low inflation
(d) Low infant mortality rate
3. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(a) Four Seasons
(b) Holiday Inn
(d) Waldorf Astoria
4. Grandmere insists on ordering breakfast from which establishment?
(a) Palm Court
(d) Four Seasons
5. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) Russian Premier
(b) Chairman Mao
(c) King of Sweden
(d) German Chancellor
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign language does Mia study?
2. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
3. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
4. What event does Mia have to miss?
5. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
2. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
3. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
4. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
5. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
6. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
7. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
8. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
9. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
10. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)