|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
(a) Ambassador's attache
(b) Military consultant
2. Why do the students return to Ho's?
(a) Fast service
(b) Hot wait staff
(c) It's the only place to buy cigarettes
(d) Cheap food
3. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
(a) Hot Pink
(c) Royal Blue
4. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
(d) Mr. G
5. Grandmere insists on ordering breakfast from which establishment?
(a) Four Seasons
(d) Palm Court
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
2. In what part of New York do Mia and her mother live?
3. Why does seeing Mr. G. embarrass Mia?
4. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
5. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
2. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
3. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
4. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
5. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
6. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
7. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
8. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
9. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
10. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)