|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
(a) Regal woman
2. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(b) Her own room
(c) A car
(d) New clothes
3. Who else in school gets special treatment?
4. What does the bodyguard do during the Lana Weinberger incident?
(a) Pretends he didn't see it
(c) Looks away
5. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
2. Lilly is relentless in teasing Mia about what?
3. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
4. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
5. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
2. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
3. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
4. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
5. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
6. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
7. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
8. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
9. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
10. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)