|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) Her own room
(b) A car
(c) New clothes
2. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
3. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Apple sauce
(c) Mashed potatoes
(d) Ice cream
4. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $500 million
(b) $250 million
(c) $2 billion
(d) $300 million
5. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
(b) Passive aggressive
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the dinner guest denied?
2. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
3. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
4. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
5. What does Mia wear to the press conference to Grandmere's dismay?
Short Essay Questions
1. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
2. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
3. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
4. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
5. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
6. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
9. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
10. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)