|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Josh speaks to her
(b) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
(c) Mia can't get the lock open
(d) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
2. Lilly is relentless in teasing Mia about what?
(b) Crush on Josh Richter
(d) Low algebra grade
3. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
(b) French onion soup
(d) Homebaked bread
4. What does the bodyguard do during the Lana Weinberger incident?
(a) Pretends he didn't see it
(c) Looks away
5. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
(d) Passive aggressive
Short Answer Questions
1. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
2. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
3. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
4. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
5. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
3. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
4. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
5. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
6. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
7. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
8. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
9. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
10. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)