|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $500 million
(b) $300 million
(c) $2 billion
(d) $250 million
2. How long has Helen been separated from Mia's father?
(a) 14 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 8 years
3. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(d) High heels
4. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) A car
(c) New clothes
(d) Her own room
5. Lilly is relentless in teasing Mia about what?
(c) Low algebra grade
(d) Crush on Josh Richter
Short Answer Questions
1. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
2. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
3. Why do the students return to Ho's?
4. In what class does Mia get tutored?
5. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
3. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
4. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
5. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
6. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
7. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
8. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
9. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
10. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)