|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) New clothes
(b) A car
(d) Her own room
2. What event does Mia have to miss?
(a) Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
(b) Helen's art opening
(c) Lilly's show
(d) Boris' birthday party
3. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
(a) Michael Moscovitz
(b) Lilly Moscovitz
(c) Tina Hakim-Baba
(d) Kenny Showalter
4. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(a) Highly inappropriate
(b) Color blind
5. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Josh speaks to her
(b) Mia can't get the lock open
(c) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(d) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
Short Answer Questions
1. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
2. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
3. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
4. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
5. In what class does Mia get tutored?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
2. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
3. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
4. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
5. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
6. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
7. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
8. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
9. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
10. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)