|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(b) Orange juice
(c) Wheatgrass smoothie
(d) Diet soda
2. What event does Mia have to miss?
(a) Lilly's show
(b) Helen's art opening
(c) Boris' birthday party
(d) Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
3. What do modern girls wear under the garment?
(a) Make up
(d) Things from Victoria's Secret
4. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $300 million
(b) $250 million
(c) $500 million
(d) $2 billion
5. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(b) Mia can't get the lock open
(c) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
(d) Josh speaks to her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
2. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
3. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
4. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
5. Why was the dinner guest denied?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
2. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
3. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
4. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
5. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
6. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
7. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
8. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
9. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
10. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)