|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
2. Why do the students return to Ho's?
(a) Cheap food
(b) Hot wait staff
(c) Fast service
(d) It's the only place to buy cigarettes
3. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
(a) Passive aggressive
4. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Apple sauce
(b) Ice cream
(d) Mashed potatoes
5. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) At a debutante ball
(b) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(c) In college
(d) On a train in the city
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
2. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
3. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
4. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
5. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
2. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
3. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
4. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
5. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
6. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
7. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
8. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
9. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
10. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)