|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Mopping the cafeteria
(b) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
(d) Banned from the dance
2. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
(a) Cheerleader table
(b) Dork table
(c) Foreign Exchange Student table
(d) Hip-hop table
3. Why does seeing Mr. G. embarrass Mia?
(a) He's in his underwear
(b) She walks in on him in the shower
(c) She is with her friends after school
(d) Mia is with her father
4. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) On a train in the city
(b) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(c) At a debutante ball
(d) In college
5. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(b) A car
(c) Her own room
(d) New clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
2. What do modern girls wear under the garment?
3. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
4. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
5. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
2. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
3. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
4. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
5. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
6. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
7. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
8. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
9. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
10. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)