|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. How long has Helen been separated from Mia's father?
(a) 3 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 8 years
(d) 14 years
3. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(c) High heels
4. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
(b) Her mother
(d) Prince Phillipe
5. Mia is known for making lists. Which is not on the list of people Mia admires?
(a) Picabo Street
(b) Tina Hakim Baba
(c) Lilly Moscovitz
(d) Princess Diana
Short Answer Questions
1. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
2. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
3. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
4. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
5. Mia believes that Grandmere hates...
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
2. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
3. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
4. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
5. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
6. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
7. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
8. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
9. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
10. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)