|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
2. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
3. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Josh speaks to her
(b) Mia can't get the lock open
(c) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(d) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
4. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) At a debutante ball
(b) On a train in the city
(c) In college
(d) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
5. What performer does Mia secretly like?
(a) Taylor Swift
(b) Lil Wayne
(c) Jessica Simpson
(d) Britney Spears
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
2. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
3. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
4. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
5. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
2. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
3. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
4. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
5. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
6. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
7. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
8. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
9. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
10. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)