|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
2. Mia believes that Grandmere hates...
(b) New York
3. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
(a) Homebaked bread
(c) French onion soup
4. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
5. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
2. What happens at Mia's locker?
3. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
5. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
Short Essay Questions
1. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
2. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
3. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
4. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
5. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
6. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
7. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
8. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
9. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
10. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)