|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
2. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(a) Holiday Inn
(c) Waldorf Astoria
(d) Four Seasons
3. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
(a) New York Newsday
(b) New York Times
(c) Daily News
(d) USA Today
4. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) German Chancellor
(b) King of Sweden
(c) Russian Premier
(d) Chairman Mao
5. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
2. Why was the dinner guest denied?
3. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
4. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
5. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
2. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
3. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
4. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
5. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
6. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
7. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
8. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
9. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
10. What is the purpose of Mia wearing activist propaganda to the press conference?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)