|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Helen been separated from Mia's father?
(a) 14 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 8 years
2. What topic is Mia studying in math?
(a) Multiplying exponents
(c) Cartesian plane
(d) Pythagorean Theorem
3. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
(a) Central Park Zoo
(b) Albert Einstein High
(d) Lilly's house
4. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(b) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
(c) Josh speaks to her
(d) Mia can't get the lock open
5. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
(a) Mia is ambivalent
(b) Mia thinks that it is too harsh
(c) Mia agrees 100%
(d) Mia is apathetic
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
2. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
3. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
4. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
5. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)