|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Mashed potatoes
(c) Apple sauce
(d) Ice cream
2. What does the bodyguard do during the Lana Weinberger incident?
(a) Looks away
(d) Pretends he didn't see it
3. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Mopping the cafeteria
(b) Banned from the dance
(d) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
4. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
(a) Tina Hakim-Baba
(b) Kenny Showalter
(c) Michael Moscovitz
(d) Lilly Moscovitz
5. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
3. Grandmere insists on ordering breakfast from which establishment?
4. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
5. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
2. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
3. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
4. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
5. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
6. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
7. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
8. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
9. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
10. What does Michael say when Mia asks if Lilly is saying bad things behind her back?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)