|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
(a) Applauds the punishment
(b) Grounds her
(c) Threatens to sue
(d) Mia doesn't tell him
2. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
(a) A campaign to promote Mia as princess
(b) World War III
(c) A coup
(d) Making bigger efforts to ruin Mia's life
3. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
(a) Microsoft Word
4. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
5. Who else in school gets special treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
2. In what part of New York do Mia and her mother live?
3. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
4. What happens at Mia's locker?
5. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
2. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
3. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
4. How does Grandmere react when Mia arrives with a new look? What has changed about Mia?
5. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
6. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
9. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
10. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)