|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Mia have to miss?
(a) Helen's art opening
(b) Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
(c) Lilly's show
(d) Boris' birthday party
2. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
(b) Passive aggressive
3. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Mopping the cafeteria
(b) Banned from the dance
(c) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
4. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
5. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(a) Holiday Inn
(c) Four Seasons
(d) Waldorf Astoria
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
2. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
4. What foreign language does Mia study?
5. What do modern girls wear under the garment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
2. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
3. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
4. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
5. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
6. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
7. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
8. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
9. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
10. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)