|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
(a) French onion soup
(c) Homebaked bread
2. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(c) Color blind
(d) Highly inappropriate
3. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
(a) Passive aggressive
4. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
(a) She doesn't drink
(b) She has other plans
(c) She doesn't know where Josh lives
(d) She is not permitted by her father
5. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
(a) Regal woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign language does Mia study?
2. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
3. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
4. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
5. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
2. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
3. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
4. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
5. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
6. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
7. Mia is worried that everyone will found out that she is a princess, even though she is working hard to prevent it. How might they find out? Can Mia prevent it?
8. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
9. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
10. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)