|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
(a) Wheatgrass juice
(c) Apple juice
(d) Dr. Pepper
2. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
(a) If she has a date for the dance
(b) If he can borrow a pencil
(c) If she will reconsider going to the party
(d) If he can walk her to lunch
3. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
4. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(b) Mia can't get the lock open
(c) Josh speaks to her
(d) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
5. What event does Mia have to miss?
(a) Lilly's show
(b) Helen's art opening
(c) Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
(d) Boris' birthday party
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
2. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
3. Kids in the cafeteria try to get Mia to sit with them instead of:
4. The news article refers to Mia as:
5. What performer does Mia secretly like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
2. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
3. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
4. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
5. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
6. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
9. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
10. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)