|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) In college
(b) On a train in the city
(c) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(d) At a debutante ball
3. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
4. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) A car
(c) Her own room
(d) New clothes
5. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
(a) If she will reconsider going to the party
(b) If he can walk her to lunch
(c) If he can borrow a pencil
(d) If she has a date for the dance
Short Answer Questions
1. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
2. What foreign language does Mia study?
3. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
4. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
5. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
Short Essay Questions
1. What subjects are the focus of Mia's princess test? What are the results?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
4. Why is Mia shocked when approached by Josh Richter?
5. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
6. How does Prince Phillipe attempt to ease Mia's concerns about taking on the job of princess?
7. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
8. Why does Mia avoid Michael after G&T?
9. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
10. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)