|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) Chairman Mao
(b) Russian Premier
(c) German Chancellor
(d) King of Sweden
2. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(a) Waldorf Astoria
(b) Holiday Inn
(c) Four Seasons
3. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $2 billion
(b) $500 million
(c) $250 million
(d) $300 million
4. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
(c) Mr. G
5. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
(a) Homebaked bread
(b) French onion soup
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandmere try to teach Mia at dinner?
2. Mia thinks her father went along with Grandmere for what reason?
3. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
4. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
5. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the real reason Mia turns down the invitation to the party at Josh's house?
2. What is the incident between Mia and Lana Weinberger? What caused it? What was the result?
3. What is Lilly's reason for the boycott? Is the basis of the boycott fair or over the top? How does Mia feel about it?
4. How does Mr. G react when accused of tipping off the press?
5. Mia's actions toward Lana may make Lilly have to rethink her theory about what?
6. Why is Mia extra upset about being called into the principal's office?
7. How does Mia react when the press releases her story, complete with photos?
8. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
9. Mia actually tells Grandmere about the Lana Weinberger incident. What is Grandmere's reaction?
10. Grandmere is appalled at the way Mia dresses. Why?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)