Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
2. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) He had hair
(b) She didn't really pay attention
(c) He was wearing glasses
(d) The photo was blurry
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
(a) She gets hiccups
(b) She giggles with delight
(c) She runs from the room screaming
(d) She faints
4. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
5. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia says that her father reminds her of which fictional character?
2. What is the name of Mia's arch enemy?
3. Helen's outfit comes from what store?
4. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
5. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. Tina describes the dress of her country to Mia. What is it called and what is its purpose?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. Why does Mia have such a difficult time studying with Michael? Is it the topic or Michael's methods?
5. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
6. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
7. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
8. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
9. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
10. How does Mia react to Josh's behavior and kiss in front of the cameras?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)