|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Mia's father's names?
2. Which is not on Mia's "things to do" list?
(a) Correct posture
(c) Spend less time thinking about dream boyfriend
(d) Be more assertive
3. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
4. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
(a) Enroll in a Swiss boarding school
(b) Kick his butt
(c) Cry if she doesn't pass the class
(d) Tell her mother on him
5. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
(a) For cheating on her test
(b) For ditching Lars
(c) For disrespecting Grandmere
(d) For staying at Lilly's without permission
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Mr. Gianini's anatomy bothers Mia?
2. What is the name of Mia's family home in France?
3. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
4. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
5. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
2. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
3. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
4. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
5. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
6. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
7. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
8. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
9. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
10. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)