|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the object of Lilly's affections play?
2. Lilly's parents tell her not to torment her stalker because he is probably suffering from:
(b) Low self-esteem
3. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
(a) Go to homecoming
(b) Switch schools
(c) Move to Genovia over Christmas break
(d) Finish high school in New York
4. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
5. What area of math does Mr. Gianini teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What supposed "tourist attraction" did Grandmere point out to Mia?
2. What is Mia's real first name?
3. According to Lilly, Mia suffers from what ailment?
4. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
5. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
2. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
3. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
4. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
5. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
6. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
7. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
8. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
9. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
10. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)