|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lilly best known for?
(a) Skateboarding abilities
(b) Skipping gym
(c) Stock market prowess
(d) TV show
2. The stalker is obsessed with what part of Lilly's anatomy?
3. Lilly says Mia's father is acting strange as a result of his:
(a) Jet lag
(b) Midlife crisis
(d) Separation anxiety
4. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
(a) Her parents refuse to pay for it
(b) Nobody watches the show anymore
(c) The viewers are protesting
(d) The stalker has complained to management
5. What is Mia's name for her grandmother?
(c) Dame Charlotte
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization does Mia intend to join after graduation?
2. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
3. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
4. Which of the following is not one of Mia's official princess names?
5. What is the name of Lilly's stalker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
2. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
3. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
4. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
5. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
6. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
7. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
8. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
9. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
10. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)