|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
(a) Socially correct
2. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
3. Which of the following is not one of Mia's self-imposed flaws?
(a) Big feet
(b) Flat chest
(c) Ugly hair
(d) Big butt
4. What color is Mia's hair?
(a) Mousy Brown
(b) Dishwater blonde
(c) Gingery red
5. What does Helen wear on her date with Mr. Giannini?
(c) Jeans and T-shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lilly and Mia run to on the day the stalker accosted them?
2. What instrument does the object of Lilly's affections play?
3. What area of math does Mr. Gianini teach?
4. Mia says that her father reminds her of which fictional character?
5. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
2. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
3. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
4. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
5. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
6. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
7. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
8. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
9. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
10. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)