|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(b) Gifted and Talented
(d) Healthful Living
2. What is Mia's grandmother's official title?
(a) Queen of the Nile
(b) Dowager Princess
(c) Dame Charlotte Renaldo
(d) Queen Mother
3. What supposed "tourist attraction" did Grandmere point out to Mia?
(a) Eiffel Tower
(b) Statue of her father
(c) Genovian Palace
(d) La Fille Sur le Pont
4. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
5. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
(a) Mia's math teacher
(b) Mia's father
(c) A man she met on the internet
(d) The owner of the Chinese restaurant
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly continues to embarrass Mia by talking about what subject?
2. What/who is Crackhead?
3. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
4. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
5. What is the name of Lilly's stalker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
2. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
3. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
4. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
5. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
6. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
7. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
8. What is the purpose of keeping a diary for Mia? What sparked her interest in journaling?
9. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
10. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)