|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
(a) Combat boots
(b) Doc Martens
(c) Ballet flats
2. Where did Lilly and Mia run to on the day the stalker accosted them?
(a) Into a cab
(b) The loft
(c) Into a nearby store
(d) Police station
3. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
(a) Cry if she doesn't pass the class
(b) Enroll in a Swiss boarding school
(c) Tell her mother on him
(d) Kick his butt
4. What is Mia's real first name?
5. What is the profession of Lilly's parents?
(a) They are both psychiatrists
(c) Video editor/Illustrator
(d) Co-owners of a health food store
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael is given a choice between two fictional characters, which one does he choose?
2. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
3. How does Mia get through to Michael?
4. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
5. What's the name of Mia's dream boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
2. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
3. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
4. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
5. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
6. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
7. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
8. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
9. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
10. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)