|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
2. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
3. Where does Mia's grandmother live?
4. What is the profession of Lilly's parents?
(a) Co-owners of a health food store
(b) They are both psychiatrists
(c) Video editor/Illustrator
5. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
(a) Her parents refuse to pay for it
(b) Nobody watches the show anymore
(c) The stalker has complained to management
(d) The viewers are protesting
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
2. What part of Mr. Gianini's anatomy bothers Mia?
3. What's the name of Mia's dream boyfriend?
4. What is the topic of the test that causes Mia dread?
5. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
2. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
3. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
4. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
5. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
6. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
7. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
8. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
9. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
10. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)