|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
(a) Mr. G.
(b) Mr. Panini
(c) The Math Whisperer
(d) She doesn't have one for him
2. What instrument does the object of Lilly's affections play?
3. What is the name of Mia's high school?
(a) Woodrow Wilson Institute
(b) Albert Einstein High School
(c) Thomas Jefferson Secondary School
(d) Thomas Edison High School
4. How does Mia referred to spending a weekend night with her father?
(a) Unmitigated cruelty
(c) Social death
5. Who pays for the TV show?
(a) Lilly's parents
(b) Donations from supporters
(d) Lilly's fan club
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lilly's stalker?
2. Mia recalls what activity with Grandmere?
3. What does Helen cook for breakfast to cheer up Mia?
4. Mia says that her father reminds her of which fictional character?
5. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
2. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
3. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
4. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
5. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
6. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
7. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
8. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
9. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
10. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)