|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
(a) Mia's math teacher
(b) Mia's father
(c) A man she met on the internet
(d) The owner of the Chinese restaurant
2. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(c) Healthful Living
(d) Gifted and Talented
3. Given the choice Michael chooses Mia over who?
4. Mia can't sleep because she's worried about:
(a) Passing gym class
(b) Getting expelled
(d) Moving to Genovia
5. Where does Mia hide out after she finds out that she is a princess?
(a) Penguin house
(c) Empire State Building
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lilly, Mia suffers from what ailment?
2. Why is Mia's father unable to reach Mia at Lilly's house?
3. What/who is Crackhead?
4. What color is Mia's hair?
5. Instead of yelling at Mia, Mia's parents do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
2. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
3. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
4. Why does Mia hate going to the Plaza Hotel?
5. What is the purpose of keeping a diary for Mia? What sparked her interest in journaling?
6. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
7. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
8. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
9. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
10. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)