|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
2. How old was Mia's father when she was born?
3. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) She didn't really pay attention
(b) He was wearing glasses
(c) The photo was blurry
(d) He had hair
4. What does Helen cook for breakfast to cheer up Mia?
(a) Cream of Wheat
(c) Vegetarian food
(d) Sweet rolls
5. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
(a) So they can go to bed
(b) Because there is a fire in the building
(c) To force Mia to deal with her situation
(d) To have a talk with Lilly
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mia get through to Michael?
2. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
3. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
4. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
5. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
2. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
3. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
4. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
5. What is the purpose of keeping a diary for Mia? What sparked her interest in journaling?
6. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
7. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
8. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
9. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
10. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)