|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lilly continues to embarrass Mia by talking about what subject?
(a) Josh Richter
(b) The upcoming formal dance
2. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
(a) For cheating on her test
(b) For staying at Lilly's without permission
(c) For ditching Lars
(d) For disrespecting Grandmere
3. Which of the following is not one of Mia's official princess names?
4. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
5. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(a) Gifted and Talented
(c) Healthful Living
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
2. Instead of yelling at Mia, Mia's parents do what?
3. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
4. What does Helen cook for breakfast to cheer up Mia?
5. Given the choice Michael chooses Mia over who?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
2. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
3. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
4. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
5. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
6. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
7. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
8. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
9. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
10. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)