|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia recalls what activity with Grandmere?
(c) Drinking tea
(d) Taking dancing lessons
2. What organization does Mia intend to join after graduation?
(a) Red Cross
(b) Peace Corps
(c) United Nations
3. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
4. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
(a) Switch schools
(b) Finish high school in New York
(c) Move to Genovia over Christmas break
(d) Go to homecoming
5. Where does Mia hide out after she finds out that she is a princess?
(b) Penguin house
(d) Empire State Building
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
2. The stalker recently returned from:
3. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
4. Who takes Mia to school on Friday?
5. Which of the following is not one of Mia's father's names?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
2. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
3. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
4. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
5. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
6. Why is Mia so upset when her father tells her about being the Princess of Genovia?
7. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
8. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
9. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
10. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)