|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) He was wearing glasses
(b) She didn't really pay attention
(c) He had hair
(d) The photo was blurry
2. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
(a) Her parents refuse to pay for it
(b) The viewers are protesting
(c) The stalker has complained to management
(d) Nobody watches the show anymore
3. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
4. What is the name of Lilly's stalker?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood mugger?
(a) Creepy Mugger Dude
(b) Blind Guy
(c) One-legged Charlie
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Mia's official princess names?
2. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
3. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
4. Mia says that her father reminds her of which fictional character?
5. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
2. Why is it suddenly important for Mia to know about being a princess?
3. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
4. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
5. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
6. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
7. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
8. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
9. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
10. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)