|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
(a) For staying at Lilly's without permission
(b) For disrespecting Grandmere
(c) For ditching Lars
(d) For cheating on her test
2. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
(a) Remove cheat sheet from shoes
(b) Finish English assignment
(c) Write a script for Lilly
(d) Score 100% on a Star Wars quiz
3. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
4. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
(a) The stalker has complained to management
(b) Nobody watches the show anymore
(c) Her parents refuse to pay for it
(d) The viewers are protesting
5. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
2. Mia can't sleep because she's worried about:
3. How does Mia normally get to school?
4. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
5. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Prince Phillipe react to win Helen gets ready to leave for her date with Mr. Gianini?
2. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
3. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
4. Why is it more relaxing for Mia at the Moscovitzes' house?
5. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
6. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
7. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
8. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
9. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
10. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)