|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stalker recently returned from:
(b) Military school
2. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
(a) Mr. G.
(b) Mr. Panini
(c) She doesn't have one for him
(d) The Math Whisperer
3. Which of the following is not one of Mia's self-imposed flaws?
(a) Flat chest
(b) Ugly hair
(c) Big butt
(d) Big feet
4. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) The photo was blurry
(b) She didn't really pay attention
(c) He was wearing glasses
(d) He had hair
5. Who calls several times looking for Mia's mother?
(a) Bill collectors
(b) Mia's grandmother
(c) Mia's father
(d) Aunt Judith
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
2. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
3. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
4. Which of the following did not know Mia was really a princess?
5. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
2. How does Mia react when Lilly asks if she would choose Josh Richter or Michael as a life partner?
3. What is the purpose of keeping a diary for Mia? What sparked her interest in journaling?
4. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
5. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
6. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
7. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
8. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
9. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
10. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)