|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
2. How does Mia normally get to school?
(d) Lilly's mother takes her
3. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
4. Lilly's parents tell her not to torment her stalker because he is probably suffering from:
(d) Low self-esteem
5. How tall is Mia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
2. Who takes Mia to school on Friday?
3. What area of math does Mr. Gianini teach?
4. What part of Mr. Gianini's anatomy bothers Mia?
5. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. What ailment plagued Mia's father? What was the result of the treatment? Was he cured?
3. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
4. What is Mia's impression of the Hakim-Babas' apartment? What does she learn about Tina?
5. Why is Lilly so upset with Mia? Whose fault was the incident? How is it resolved?
6. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
7. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
8. Why is Mia afraid to tell Lilly about the news?
9. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
10. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)