|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mia's father unable to reach Mia at Lilly's house?
(a) Mia refuses to take the phone call
(b) Lilly's parents don't know Mia is there
(c) Michael is online
(d) The phone number is unlisted
2. Helen's outfit comes from what store?
(b) Victoria's Secret
(c) Lane Bryant
3. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
(b) Pink Eye
(c) Testicular cancer
4. Lilly says Mia's father is acting strange as a result of his:
(a) Separation anxiety
(b) Jet lag
(c) Midlife crisis
5. Lilly's parents tell her not to torment her stalker because he is probably suffering from:
(a) Low self-esteem
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
2. What is the profession of Lilly's parents?
3. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
4. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
5. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the press refer to Mia in the context of her parents?
2. What does Mr. G do when he learns about the press coverage? How does Mia react?
3. What is Mia's biggest concern about everyone at school learning that she is a princess?
4. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
5. Who is Mia's paternal grandmother? What is Mia's opinion of the grandmother?
6. Why is Mia glad to have Lars at her side when she accepts Josh's invitation to the dance?
7. Why does Lars get angry at Josh when the group arrives at the school?
8. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
9. What is done to Mia during her session with the stylist?
10. Why does Mia's father repeatedly call Helen? What is Mia's take on the phone calls?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)