|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia recalls what activity with Grandmere?
(a) Taking dancing lessons
(c) Drinking tea
2. Given the choice Michael chooses Mia over who?
3. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
(a) She faints
(b) She runs from the room screaming
(c) She gets hiccups
(d) She giggles with delight
4. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
5. During what period does Mia write in her journal the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for the TV show?
2. What does Helen wear on her date with Mr. Giannini?
3. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
4. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
5. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the stalker obsessed with Lilly and what does she plan to do about it?
2. How does Mia react when Lilly confesses her attraction to Boris?
3. Why does Mia suspect that Michael chose her over Lana Weinberger?
4. What information does Mr. Gianini give to Helen that upsets Mia? What is the result?
5. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
6. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
7. What is Lilly's opinion on Christian monarchies?
8. Who is Lilly's stalker and what to do the Doctors Moscovitz have to say about him?
9. Where do Mia's grandmother and father live? What type of area is it? What location does the author compare it to?
10. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)