|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Mia in?
2. Which of the following is not one of Mia's self-imposed flaws?
(a) Flat chest
(b) Big feet
(c) Ugly hair
(d) Big butt
3. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
(a) Waldorf Astoria
(c) Four Seasons
4. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
(a) For ditching Lars
(b) For staying at Lilly's without permission
(c) For cheating on her test
(d) For disrespecting Grandmere
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Mia has lunch with her father?
(a) Cosmic Caf
(b) Russian Tea Room
(c) Palm Court
(d) Planet Hollywood
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
2. According to Lilly, Mia suffers from what ailment?
3. How tall is Mia?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood mugger?
5. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lilly react to the presence of Lars? What is Lilly's advice to Mia regarding Lars?
2. Why did the Mia's parents decide not to tell her about being a princess?
3. What is Mia's reaction to her mother, Helen, dating one of her teachers?
4. What is Mia's relationship to Lana Weinberger?
5. Why do Mia's parents object to her spending the night at Lilly's house?
6. What is the name of the agreement between Mia and her parents? What is its purpose?
7. Why are Lilly's parents upset with their daughter? What is the potential punishment for Lilly's behavior?
8. What is Lilly's biggest obsession? In what new project are Lilly and Mia involved? Where does it take place?
9. What is the relationship between Mia and Lilly's brother?
10. What is G&T? What is the point of it? Is it useful?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)