|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
(b) Dr. Pepper
(c) Apple juice
(d) Wheatgrass juice
2. What event does Mia have to miss?
(a) Lilly's show
(b) Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
(c) Helen's art opening
(d) Boris' birthday party
3. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
(a) Computer Club
(c) Newspaper Staff
5. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
(c) Prince Phillipe
(d) Her mother
6. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
7. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(a) Highly inappropriate
(d) Color blind
8. What was the dinner guest denied at Grandmere's party?
(a) A seat at the main table
(b) Entrance to the chateau
(d) Foie gras
9. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
10. In what class does Mia get tutored?
(c) Gifted and Talented
(d) Health and Wellness
11. Mia is known for making lists. Which is not on the list of people Mia admires?
(a) Picabo Street
(b) Tina Hakim Baba
(c) Lilly Moscovitz
(d) Princess Diana
12. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
(a) Daily News
(b) New York Times
(c) New York Newsday
(d) USA Today
13. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $500 million
(b) $2 billion
(c) $300 million
(d) $250 million
14. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(a) High heels
15. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(b) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
(c) Banned from the dance
(d) Mopping the cafeteria
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the dinner guest denied?
2. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
3. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
4. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
5. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)