|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what class does Mia get tutored?
(a) Health and Wellness
(c) Gifted and Talented
2. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(b) Holiday Inn
(c) Waldorf Astoria
(d) Four Seasons
3. What does Grandmere try to teach Mia at dinner?
(a) Political atmosphere of Genovia
(c) Place settings
(d) How to eat soup
4. Mia believes that Grandmere hates...
(d) New York
5. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
6. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
(a) She doesn't know where Josh lives
(b) She is not permitted by her father
(c) She has other plans
(d) She doesn't drink
7. What does Mia wear to the press conference to Grandmere's dismay?
(a) Britney Spears t-shirt
(b) Combat boots
(c) Political button
(d) Nose ring
8. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
(b) Central Park Zoo
(c) Lilly's house
(d) Albert Einstein High
9. What topic is Mia studying in math?
(b) Pythagorean Theorem
(c) Multiplying exponents
(d) Cartesian plane
10. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
(a) For using non-recyclable containers
(b) For refusing to give out extra fortune cookies
(c) For giving extra discounts to Asians
(d) For removing the tofu surprise from the menu
11. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
(a) If she will reconsider going to the party
(b) If she has a date for the dance
(c) If he can walk her to lunch
(d) If he can borrow a pencil
12. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
(a) Making bigger efforts to ruin Mia's life
(b) A coup
(c) World War III
(d) A campaign to promote Mia as princess
13. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
(a) Down with Unfair Discounts
(b) Heave Ho
(c) Mu Shu Prejudice
14. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Mashed potatoes
(c) Ice cream
(d) Apple sauce
15. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) King of Sweden
(b) German Chancellor
(c) Chairman Mao
(d) Russian Premier
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
2. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
3. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
4. Who else in school gets special treatment?
5. Mia is known for making lists. Which is not on the list of people Mia admires?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)