|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mia wear to the press conference to Grandmere's dismay?
(a) Political button
(b) Combat boots
(c) Nose ring
(d) Britney Spears t-shirt
2. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $250 million
(b) $500 million
(c) $2 billion
(d) $300 million
3. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
4. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) New clothes
(c) A car
(d) Her own room
5. Mia smashes what food into Lana's sweater?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Mashed potatoes
(d) Apple sauce
6. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(a) Waldorf Astoria
(b) Holiday Inn
(d) Four Seasons
7. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
(a) She has other plans
(b) She doesn't know where Josh lives
(c) She doesn't drink
(d) She is not permitted by her father
8. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Banned from the dance
(b) Mopping the cafeteria
(c) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
9. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
10. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
(a) Regal woman
11. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Advanced meterology system
(b) Low inflation
(c) Low infant mortality rate
(d) No income tax
12. What happens at Mia's locker?
(a) Mia can't get the lock open
(b) Someone has tacked a news photo onto it
(c) Someone filled the locker with shaving cream
(d) Josh speaks to her
13. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
14. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(b) Highly inappropriate
(d) Color blind
15. Mia believes that Grandmere hates...
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael stay after school?
2. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
3. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
4. What event does Mia have to miss?
5. Mia is known for making lists. Which is not on the list of people Mia admires?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)