|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(a) Diet soda
(b) Orange juice
(d) Wheatgrass smoothie
2. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
3. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
(a) Mia is ambivalent
(b) Mia is apathetic
(c) Mia thinks that it is too harsh
(d) Mia agrees 100%
4. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
5. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
(a) Ways she will improve the culture in Genovia
(b) Women she most admires
(c) Faults in her appearance
(d) Reasons Mia will not make a good princess
6. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $300 million
(b) $500 million
(c) $2 billion
(d) $250 million
7. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) Chairman Mao
(b) Russian Premier
(c) German Chancellor
(d) King of Sweden
8. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) Her own room
(c) A car
(d) New clothes
9. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) In college
(b) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(c) On a train in the city
(d) At a debutante ball
10. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
11. Lilly is relentless in teasing Mia about what?
(b) Low algebra grade
(d) Crush on Josh Richter
12. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Low infant mortality rate
(b) No income tax
(c) Advanced meterology system
(d) Low inflation
13. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
(a) A campaign to promote Mia as princess
(b) World War III
(c) Making bigger efforts to ruin Mia's life
(d) A coup
14. Why does Michael stay after school?
(c) Newspaper Staff
(d) Computer Club
15. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(b) Pro feminism
(d) Pro gun control
Short Answer Questions
1. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
2. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
3. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
4. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
5. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)