|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(b) Pro feminism
(c) Pro gun control
2. Mia is known for making lists. Which is not on the list of people Mia admires?
(a) Tina Hakim Baba
(b) Lilly Moscovitz
(c) Princess Diana
(d) Picabo Street
3. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
(a) If she has a date for the dance
(b) If he can borrow a pencil
(c) If she will reconsider going to the party
(d) If he can walk her to lunch
4. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
5. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
6. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
7. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
(a) Lilly's house
(c) Central Park Zoo
(d) Albert Einstein High
8. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
(a) Mia doesn't tell him
(b) Grounds her
(c) Applauds the punishment
(d) Threatens to sue
9. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
10. What does Mia wear to the press conference to Grandmere's dismay?
(a) Political button
(b) Nose ring
(c) Britney Spears t-shirt
(d) Combat boots
11. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(b) High heels
12. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(a) Diet soda
(b) Wheatgrass smoothie
(c) Orange juice
13. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $300 million
(b) $2 billion
(c) $500 million
(d) $250 million
14. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
(a) Dork table
(b) Foreign Exchange Student table
(c) Hip-hop table
(d) Cheerleader table
15. Why was the dinner guest denied?
(a) She told an inappropriate joke
(b) She did not compliment Grandmere's tiara
(c) She had a baby out of wedlock
(d) She wore inappropriate shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. The news article refers to Mia as:
2. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
3. Why do the students return to Ho's?
4. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
5. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)