|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
(a) Dork table
(b) Cheerleader table
(c) Hip-hop table
(d) Foreign Exchange Student table
2. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(a) High heels
3. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
4. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
5. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(b) Diet soda
(c) Wheatgrass smoothie
(d) Orange juice
6. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
(a) She doesn't know where Josh lives
(b) She is not permitted by her father
(c) She has other plans
(d) She doesn't drink
7. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
(a) Asking Michael to the dance
(b) Making up with Lilly
(c) Running away to Brooklyn
(d) Defecting from Grandmere
8. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
(a) Prince Phillipe
(d) Her mother
9. What does the bodyguard do during the Lana Weinberger incident?
(b) Pretends he didn't see it
(c) Looks away
10. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
11. Mia thinks her father went along with Grandmere for what reason?
(a) He is afraid of Grandmere
(b) To increase Mia's popularity
(c) He thought it would help Mia adjust
(d) He didn't know until it was too late
12. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Low infant mortality rate
(b) Low inflation
(c) No income tax
(d) Advanced meterology system
13. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
(b) Royal Blue
(c) Hot Pink
14. Why does Michael stay after school?
(b) Newspaper Staff
(d) Computer Club
15. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students return to Ho's?
2. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
3. The news article refers to Mia as:
4. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
5. Why does seeing Mr. G. embarrass Mia?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)