|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
2. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
(a) For removing the tofu surprise from the menu
(b) For refusing to give out extra fortune cookies
(c) For using non-recyclable containers
(d) For giving extra discounts to Asians
3. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(a) Pro gun control
(c) Pro feminism
4. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
(a) Ambassador's attache
(b) Military consultant
5. What topic is Mia studying in math?
(a) Multiplying exponents
(b) Pythagorean Theorem
(c) Cartesian plane
6. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
7. What does Grandmere try to teach Mia at dinner?
(a) Political atmosphere of Genovia
(c) How to eat soup
(d) Place settings
8. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
9. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(b) Orange juice
(c) Diet soda
(d) Wheatgrass smoothie
10. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) German Chancellor
(b) Chairman Mao
(c) Russian Premier
(d) King of Sweden
11. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
(a) Ways she will improve the culture in Genovia
(b) Faults in her appearance
(c) Reasons Mia will not make a good princess
(d) Women she most admires
12. Who else in school gets special treatment?
13. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(d) High heels
14. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) No income tax
(b) Low inflation
(c) Advanced meterology system
(d) Low infant mortality rate
15. What is the excuse Mia gives for not attending the party?
(a) She doesn't drink
(b) She is not permitted by her father
(c) She doesn't know where Josh lives
(d) She has other plans
Short Answer Questions
1. The news article refers to Mia as:
2. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
3. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
4. Mia thinks her father went along with Grandmere for what reason?
5. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)