Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
2. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
(b) Microsoft Word
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
(a) Mu Shu Prejudice
(b) Down with Unfair Discounts
(d) Heave Ho
4. Why does Michael stay after school?
(b) Computer Club
(c) Newspaper Staff
5. Why do the students return to Ho's?
(a) Hot wait staff
(b) Cheap food
(c) Fast service
(d) It's the only place to buy cigarettes
6. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
(a) Threatens to sue
(b) Applauds the punishment
(c) Grounds her
(d) Mia doesn't tell him
7. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
(a) Royal Blue
(c) Hot Pink
8. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
(d) Mr. G
9. How long has Helen been separated from Mia's father?
(a) 10 years
(b) 8 years
(c) 14 years
(d) 3 years
10. What foreign language does Mia study?
11. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
(a) Dr. Pepper
(b) Wheatgrass juice
(c) Apple juice
12. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
13. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
14. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
(d) Saudi Arabia
15. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
(a) Cheerleader table
(b) Hip-hop table
(c) Foreign Exchange Student table
(d) Dork table
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
2. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
3. The news article refers to Mia as:
4. Who else in school gets special treatment?
5. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)