|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
(c) Microsoft Word
2. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(b) Highly inappropriate
(c) Color blind
3. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(a) Pro gun control
(b) Pro feminism
4. Girls in what country are required to wear the garment?
(c) Saudi Arabia
5. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
6. Who does Mia sit with at lunch?
7. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
8. Why does seeing Mr. G. embarrass Mia?
(a) Mia is with her father
(b) She walks in on him in the shower
(c) He's in his underwear
(d) She is with her friends after school
9. Why does Michael stay after school?
(a) Computer Club
(b) Newspaper Staff
10. What is commonly served at Miragnac at dinner?
(b) Homebaked bread
(d) French onion soup
11. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
(a) Defecting from Grandmere
(b) Making up with Lilly
(c) Asking Michael to the dance
(d) Running away to Brooklyn
12. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
13. How does Prince Phillipe react to Mia's punishment?
(a) Grounds her
(b) Mia doesn't tell him
(c) Applauds the punishment
(d) Threatens to sue
14. What does Grandmere try to teach Mia at dinner?
(a) Political atmosphere of Genovia
(c) How to eat soup
(d) Place settings
15. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) A car
(b) Her own room
(d) New clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
2. The news article refers to Mia as:
3. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
4. What do modern girls wear under the garment?
5. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)