|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
(d) High heels
2. Mia is offered what as an incentive to agree to her duties as princess?
(a) New clothes
(b) A car
(c) Her own room
3. What does Grandmere call Mia when she sees the new outfit?
(a) Highly inappropriate
(b) Color blind
4. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
(d) Young Libertarians
5. What does Tina Hakim-Baba drink at lunch?
(a) Wheatgrass smoothie
(b) Orange juice
(c) Diet soda
6. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
(a) Mia is ambivalent
(b) Mia is apathetic
(c) Mia thinks that it is too harsh
(d) Mia agrees 100%
7. Who does Mia suspect of tipping off the press?
(a) Prince Phillipe
(d) Her mother
8. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
(a) A campaign to promote Mia as princess
(b) World War III
(c) A coup
(d) Making bigger efforts to ruin Mia's life
9. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
10. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) At a debutante ball
(b) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(c) In college
(d) On a train in the city
11. Grandmere insists on ordering breakfast from which establishment?
(b) Palm Court
(d) Four Seasons
12. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
13. Who else in school gets special treatment?
14. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
(a) Down with Unfair Discounts
(c) Heave Ho
(d) Mu Shu Prejudice
15. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(b) Pro feminism
(c) Pro gun control
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
2. Why was the dinner guest denied?
3. What happens at Mia's locker?
4. What question does Josh ask Mia at her locker?
5. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)