|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic is Mia studying in math?
(a) Multiplying exponents
(c) Cartesian plane
(d) Pythagorean Theorem
2. Which is not one of the tables in the cafeteria?
(a) Dork table
(b) Hip-hop table
(c) Cheerleader table
(d) Foreign Exchange Student table
3. How many boyfriends of Helen's have spent the night at the loft?
4. Lilly doesn't understand why Mia is so:
(b) Passive aggressive
5. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
(b) Military consultant
(d) Ambassador's attache
6. Michael asks Mia if she has plans for what day?
7. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
8. According to Mia, Grandmere could easily start:
(a) A campaign to promote Mia as princess
(b) Making bigger efforts to ruin Mia's life
(c) World War III
(d) A coup
9. Mia thinks her father went along with Grandmere for what reason?
(a) He didn't know until it was too late
(b) He thought it would help Mia adjust
(c) To increase Mia's popularity
(d) He is afraid of Grandmere
10. Which of these things is not commented on by Michael regarding Genovia?
(a) Low inflation
(b) No income tax
(c) Advanced meterology system
(d) Low infant mortality rate
11. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
(a) For removing the tofu surprise from the menu
(b) For using non-recyclable containers
(c) For giving extra discounts to Asians
(d) For refusing to give out extra fortune cookies
12. Which newspaper does not cover Mia's story?
(a) New York Times
(b) USA Today
(c) Daily News
(d) New York Newsday
13. Grandmere insists on ordering breakfast from which establishment?
(b) Palm Court
(c) Four Seasons
14. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
15. How does Mia feel about Lilly's latest boycott?
(a) Mia agrees 100%
(b) Mia thinks that it is too harsh
(c) Mia is ambivalent
(d) Mia is apathetic
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
2. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
3. What name does Lilly give to her boycott?
4. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
5. Grandmere assigns Mia the task of making a top ten list regarding what topic?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)