|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $500 million
(b) $2 billion
(c) $300 million
(d) $250 million
2. Where does Grandmere stay while she is in New York?
(b) Four Seasons
(c) Waldorf Astoria
(d) Holiday Inn
3. Lilly says Mia's relationship with Grandmere is:
(c) Passive aggressive
4. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) In college
(b) On a train in the city
(c) At a debutante ball
(d) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
5. Who else in school gets special treatment?
6. Why do the students return to Ho's?
(a) Fast service
(b) Cheap food
(c) Hot wait staff
(d) It's the only place to buy cigarettes
7. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Mopping the cafeteria
(c) Banned from the dance
(d) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
8. Why does Lilly want to boycott the deli?
(a) For removing the tofu surprise from the menu
(b) For using non-recyclable containers
(c) For refusing to give out extra fortune cookies
(d) For giving extra discounts to Asians
9. Mia wears what protest item to the press conference?
(a) Pro feminism
(c) Pro gun control
10. What cause does Mia's father agree to support?
(d) Young Libertarians
11. Why was the dinner guest denied?
(a) She had a baby out of wedlock
(b) She did not compliment Grandmere's tiara
(c) She wore inappropriate shoes
(d) She told an inappropriate joke
12. Lilly accuses Michael of having what kind of feelings toward Mia?
13. Mia is afraid that if everyone at school finds out that she is a princess, they will treat her like a:
14. What is the name of the stylist Grandmere uses?
15. Mia refers to Grandmere as a:
(b) Regal woman
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
2. How long has Helen been separated from Mia's father?
3. Grandmere insists that Mia start wearing what item?
4. Who surprises Mia by sympathizing with her about Lana?
5. What do modern girls wear under the garment?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)