|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mia's latest list focuses on what subject?
(a) Making up with Lilly
(b) Running away to Brooklyn
(c) Asking Michael to the dance
(d) Defecting from Grandmere
2. Who is Lilly's date to the dance?
3. What color is Grandmere wearing when Mia arrives for her princess lessons?
(b) Royal Blue
(d) Hot Pink
4. Which family owns the Asian deli across from the high school?
5. According to Mia, what is not the best choice for a beverage when eating goat cheese?
(a) Apple juice
(b) Wheatgrass juice
(c) Dr. Pepper
6. What does Grandmere try to teach Mia at dinner?
(a) Political atmosphere of Genovia
(b) Place settings
(c) How to eat soup
7. One of the photos accompanying the news story shows Mia leaving what place?
(a) Central Park Zoo
(c) Albert Einstein High
(d) Lilly's house
8. How is Mia punished for the Lana incident?
(a) Mopping the cafeteria
(c) 5,000 word essay on getting along with one's peers
(d) Banned from the dance
9. Tina's mother is related to what royal figure?
(a) Russian Premier
(b) German Chancellor
(c) Chairman Mao
(d) King of Sweden
10. What is the proper title for Tina's father?
(a) Military consultant
(b) Ambassador's attache
11. What is the name of the principal at Albert Einstein High School?
12. Who else in school gets special treatment?
13. When/where did Helen and Phillipe meet?
(a) When Helen was on vacation in Europe
(b) At a debutante ball
(c) On a train in the city
(d) In college
14. What foreign language does Mia study?
15. How much is Mia's father worth?
(a) $300 million
(b) $250 million
(c) $500 million
(d) $2 billion
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Mia have to miss?
2. Why was the dinner guest denied?
3. What is the name of the garment explained by Tina?
4. Which of these is not used to describe Grandmere according to Mia?
5. Michael offers to help Mia study what subject?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)