|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lilly best known for?
(a) TV show
(b) Skipping gym
(c) Skateboarding abilities
(d) Stock market prowess
2. Mia learns that her official last name is no longer Thermopolis. What is Mia's official last name?
3. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
4. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
5. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
(a) High heels
(d) Hair gel
6. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
(a) Lilly's house
(b) Washington Square Park
(c) Central Park Zoo
(d) Carnegie Hall
7. What is the name of Mia's arch enemy?
(a) Tina Hakim-Baba
(b) Lilly Moscovitz
(c) Samantha Gatling
(d) Lana Weinberger
8. Which of the following is not one of Mia's self-imposed flaws?
(a) Ugly hair
(b) Flat chest
(c) Big feet
(d) Big butt
9. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
(a) Doc Martens
(b) Combat boots
(d) Ballet flats
10. What is the title of Mia's poem?
(a) A Princess' Prelude
(b) Ode to Algebra
(c) Why My Life Is Miserable
(d) A Requiem for Josh Richter
11. What is the name of Mia's high school?
(a) Woodrow Wilson Institute
(b) Albert Einstein High School
(c) Thomas Jefferson Secondary School
(d) Thomas Edison High School
12. Mia recalls what activity with Grandmere?
(b) Taking dancing lessons
(c) Drinking tea
13. Helen thinks a meeting between Mr. Giannini and Phillipe would be...
14. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) He had hair
(b) She didn't really pay attention
(c) He was wearing glasses
(d) The photo was blurry
15. Where does Mia's grandmother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the agreement Mia makes with her parents?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood mugger?
3. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
4. Which is not on Mia's "things to do" list?
5. What instrument does the object of Lilly's affections play?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)