|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did not know Mia was really a princess?
2. What supposed "tourist attraction" did Grandmere point out to Mia?
(a) Genovian Palace
(b) Eiffel Tower
(c) La Fille Sur le Pont
(d) Statue of her father
3. What is the name of Mia's high school?
(a) Albert Einstein High School
(b) Woodrow Wilson Institute
(c) Thomas Jefferson Secondary School
(d) Thomas Edison High School
4. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
(a) The Math Whisperer
(b) She doesn't have one for him
(c) Mr. Panini
(d) Mr. G.
5. What is the topic of the test that causes Mia dread?
(a) 18th century poetry
(b) Quadratic equations
(d) Eastern Europe
6. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
(a) For cheating on her test
(b) For staying at Lilly's without permission
(c) For ditching Lars
(d) For disrespecting Grandmere
7. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
(d) Socially correct
8. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
(a) Tell her mother on him
(b) Kick his butt
(c) Enroll in a Swiss boarding school
(d) Cry if she doesn't pass the class
9. Who pays for the TV show?
(b) Lilly's fan club
(c) Donations from supporters
(d) Lilly's parents
10. What is Mia's name for her grandmother?
(a) Dame Charlotte
11. Which is not on Mia's "things to do" list?
(a) Correct posture
(c) Spend less time thinking about dream boyfriend
(d) Be more assertive
12. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(b) Healthful Living
(d) Gifted and Talented
13. What is the name of Lilly's stalker?
14. Which of the following is not one of Mia's father's names?
15. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lilly continues to embarrass Mia by talking about what subject?
2. Who takes Mia to school on Friday?
3. What is Mia's real first name?
4. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
5. Which of the following is not one of Mia's official princess names?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)