|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
(a) Move to Genovia over Christmas break
(b) Go to homecoming
(c) Switch schools
(d) Finish high school in New York
2. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
3. Who pays for the TV show?
(a) Lilly's fan club
(b) Lilly's parents
(c) Donations from supporters
4. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
(a) High heels
(d) Hair gel
5. Which of the following did not know Mia was really a princess?
6. What is the name of Mia's family home in France?
(b) Renaldo Palace
(c) Chateau Frontenac
7. Why is Mia's father unable to reach Mia at Lilly's house?
(a) Mia refuses to take the phone call
(b) Michael is online
(c) Lilly's parents don't know Mia is there
(d) The phone number is unlisted
8. What is the name of Mia's high school?
(a) Thomas Edison High School
(b) Albert Einstein High School
(c) Thomas Jefferson Secondary School
(d) Woodrow Wilson Institute
9. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
(a) Tell her mother on him
(b) Kick his butt
(c) Cry if she doesn't pass the class
(d) Enroll in a Swiss boarding school
10. Mia tries out for a role in which play?
(a) My Fair Lady
(b) Our Town
(c) South Pacific
11. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
12. What is the name of the restaurant where Mia has lunch with her father?
(a) Palm Court
(b) Cosmic Caf
(c) Planet Hollywood
(d) Russian Tea Room
13. How does Mia get through to Michael?
(b) Phone call
(d) Instant message
14. How does Mia normally get to school?
(a) Lilly's mother takes her
15. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
(c) Waldorf Astoria
(d) Four Seasons
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mia's father when she was born?
2. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
3. When Michael is given a choice between two fictional characters, which one does he choose?
4. How tall is Mia?
5. Helen's outfit comes from what store?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)