|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Mia intend to join after graduation?
(a) United Nations
(b) Red Cross
(c) Peace Corps
2. What is the name of the agreement Mia makes with her parents?
(a) Prince's Promise
(b) Thermopolis-Renaldo Compromise
(c) Genovian Agreement
(d) Princess Pact
3. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(c) Healthful Living
(d) Gifted and Talented
4. Which of the following is not one of Mia's official princess names?
5. What is the topic of the test that causes Mia dread?
(a) Quadratic equations
(b) Eastern Europe
(d) 18th century poetry
6. Mia is upset when she fails to accomplish what task?
(a) Finish English assignment
(b) Write a script for Lilly
(c) Score 100% on a Star Wars quiz
(d) Remove cheat sheet from shoes
7. What area of math does Mr. Gianini teach?
8. What is the profession of Lilly's parents?
(a) Co-owners of a health food store
(c) They are both psychiatrists
(d) Video editor/Illustrator
9. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
(a) Mia's father
(b) The owner of the Chinese restaurant
(c) Mia's math teacher
(d) A man she met on the internet
10. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
(a) Ballet flats
(b) Doc Martens
(d) Combat boots
11. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
(b) Four Seasons
(d) Waldorf Astoria
12. Lilly says Mia's father is acting strange as a result of his:
(b) Jet lag
(c) Midlife crisis
(d) Separation anxiety
13. Who calls several times looking for Mia's mother?
(a) Mia's father
(b) Bill collectors
(c) Mia's grandmother
(d) Aunt Judith
14. Mia can't sleep because she's worried about:
(b) Moving to Genovia
(c) Passing gym class
(d) Getting expelled
15. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for the TV show?
2. Lilly is vehemently opposed to:
3. The agreement between Mia and her parents will allow her to:
4. Instead of yelling at Mia, Mia's parents do what?
5. Mia tries out for a role in which play?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)