|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mia's father stay when he's in New York?
(c) Waldorf Astoria
(d) Four Seasons
2. What is the profession of Lilly's parents?
(a) Video editor/Illustrator
(c) They are both psychiatrists
(d) Co-owners of a health food store
3. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(c) Healthful Living
(d) Gifted and Talented
4. Instead of yelling at Mia, Mia's parents do what?
(a) Take her to dinner
(b) Take Mia and Lilly to the movies
(d) Buy her a new outfit
5. When speaking to Mr. Gianini Mia threatens to:
(a) Cry if she doesn't pass the class
(b) Kick his butt
(c) Enroll in a Swiss boarding school
(d) Tell her mother on him
6. Mia is shocked to learn that she now has her very own:
7. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
(a) Mia's father
(b) Mia's math teacher
(c) The owner of the Chinese restaurant
(d) A man she met on the internet
8. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
(a) She runs from the room screaming
(b) She faints
(c) She gets hiccups
(d) She giggles with delight
9. Given the choice Michael chooses Mia over who?
10. Which of the following is not one of Mia's self-imposed flaws?
(a) Big feet
(b) Big butt
(c) Ugly hair
(d) Flat chest
11. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
(b) Doc Martens
(c) Ballet flats
(d) Combat boots
12. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
(a) Testicular cancer
(b) Pink Eye
13. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
14. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
(a) To force Mia to deal with her situation
(b) Because there is a fire in the building
(c) To have a talk with Lilly
(d) So they can go to bed
15. What does Helen wear on her date with Mr. Giannini?
(c) Jeans and T-shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
2. What is the name of Mia's high school?
3. How does Mia get through to Michael?
4. Which of the following did not know Mia was really a princess?
5. How does Mia referred to spending a weekend night with her father?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)