|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stalker recently returned from:
(a) Military school
2. What is the name of Mia's family home in France?
(b) Chateau Frontenac
(d) Renaldo Palace
3. What is the legal first name of Mia's father?
4. What does Helen wear on her date with Mr. Giannini?
(a) Jeans and T-shirt
5. What is the title of Mia's poem?
(a) Why My Life Is Miserable
(b) A Princess' Prelude
(c) A Requiem for Josh Richter
(d) Ode to Algebra
6. Where does Mia hide out after she finds out that she is a princess?
(b) Penguin house
(c) Empire State Building
7. How does Mia respond when her father tells her that she is the Princess of Genovia?
(a) She faints
(b) She gets hiccups
(c) She giggles with delight
(d) She runs from the room screaming
8. How old was Mia's father when she was born?
9. Why is Lilly's show in jeopardy?
(a) The viewers are protesting
(b) Nobody watches the show anymore
(c) Her parents refuse to pay for it
(d) The stalker has complained to management
10. How much does Lilly's TV show cost per episode?
11. Who calls several times looking for Mia's mother?
(a) Mia's grandmother
(b) Bill collectors
(c) Mia's father
(d) Aunt Judith
12. Lilly says Mia's father is acting strange as a result of his:
(a) Separation anxiety
(b) Midlife crisis
(d) Jet lag
13. What kind of sneakers does Mia wear?
14. Mia tries out for a role in which play?
(a) My Fair Lady
(b) Our Town
(c) South Pacific
15. What is Mia's grandmother's official title?
(a) Queen of the Nile
(b) Dame Charlotte Renaldo
(c) Dowager Princess
(d) Queen Mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
2. Where did Lilly and Mia run to on the day the stalker accosted them?
3. Why does Mia think she is in trouble?
4. What is the name of the agreement Mia makes with her parents?
5. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)