|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mia's father unable to reach Mia at Lilly's house?
(a) Michael is online
(b) Lilly's parents don't know Mia is there
(c) The phone number is unlisted
(d) Mia refuses to take the phone call
2. Where does Mia go to hide from her father?
(a) Lilly's house
(b) Central Park Zoo
(c) Carnegie Hall
(d) Washington Square Park
3. From what ailment did Mia's father recover?
(b) Pink Eye
(c) Testicular cancer
4. What color is Mia's hair?
(a) Gingery red
(b) Dishwater blonde
(c) Mousy Brown
5. Which is not on Mia's "things to do" list?
(a) Spend less time thinking about dream boyfriend
(b) Be more assertive
(c) Correct posture
6. Mia tries out for a role in which play?
(a) My Fair Lady
(b) Our Town
(d) South Pacific
7. What is the name of the class Mia shares with Lilly and her brother?
(a) Healthful Living
(c) Gifted and Talented
8. What shoes does Mia often wear other than sneakers?
(a) Combat boots
(c) Doc Martens
(d) Ballet flats
9. Who takes Mia to school on Friday?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
10. Why do the Moscovitzes send Mia home?
(a) Because there is a fire in the building
(b) So they can go to bed
(c) To force Mia to deal with her situation
(d) To have a talk with Lilly
11. Why didn't Mia recognize the photo of her father as the prince?
(a) The photo was blurry
(b) She didn't really pay attention
(c) He had hair
(d) He was wearing glasses
12. Mia is beginning to realize that she has feelings for:
13. Mia claims that she is not good at being:
(a) Socially correct
14. What/who is Crackhead?
(c) Dance club
15. What is the title of Mia's poem?
(a) Why My Life Is Miserable
(b) A Requiem for Josh Richter
(c) A Princess' Prelude
(d) Ode to Algebra
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen's outfit comes from what store?
2. Mia is shocked to discover that Lilly is attracted to:
3. Who calls several times looking for Mia's mother?
4. What supposed "tourist attraction" did Grandmere point out to Mia?
5. What is the name of Lilly's brother?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)