1. How tall is Mia?
2. What is the name of Mia's high school?
(a) Woodrow Wilson Institute
(b) Thomas Edison High School
(c) Albert Einstein High School
(d) Thomas Jefferson Secondary School
3. What grade is Mia in?
4. Who does Mia's mother plan to date?
(a) Mia's math teacher
(b) Mia's father
(c) The owner of the Chinese restaurant
(d) A man she met on the internet
5. What is Mia's nickname for Mr. Gianini?
(a) Mr. Panini
(b) She doesn't have one for him
(c) Mr. G.
(d) The Math Whisperer
6. What area of math does Mr. Gianini teach?
7. What is the name of Mia's best friend?
8. What is the name of Mia's arch enemy?
(a) Lilly Moscovitz
(b) Samantha Gatling
(c) Tina Hakim-Baba
(d) Lana Weinberger
9. Which is not on Mia's "things to do" list?
(a) Be more assertive
(b) Correct posture
(c) Spend less time thinking about dream boyfriend
This section contains 3,198 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)