Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Buttercup, Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo get past Yellin and the Brute Squad?
2. After Fezzik's and Inigo's reunion, how does the giant help the Spaniard?
3. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
4. Once Buttercup is married to the Prince and realizes Westley is not coming for her, what does she decide to do?
5. As Fezzik and Inigo start to descend into the Zoo's second level, why is the Spaniard scared?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the following elements add levels of detail and intrigue to the story:
1. Humperdinck's and Buttercup's impending wedding.
2. The prince's penchant for hunting.
3. The prince's plot to kill his bride.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the father-son relationship between Inigo and his father, and between the author and his father. How do love and loyalty show through in both relationships?
Essay Topic 3
Draw parallels between Buttercup's tormenting nightmares and her nagging feelings that she's made terrible mistakes and doesn't deserve Westley's love. Use examples from Chapter Six.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)