|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fezzik inform Inigo about the six-fingered man?
(a) He's in Florin.
(b) He's in Guilder.
(c) He's in love with Buttercup.
(d) He's torturing Westley.
2. As Fezzik and Inigo descend the stairwell of the Zoo's third level, what captures their free hands and their necks?
(a) Indian elephants' trunks.
(b) Madagascar lemurs' tails.
(c) Squirrel monkeys' teeth.
(d) African Garstini snakes' coils.
3. When Fezzik and Inigo reach the Zoo's fifth level, what meets them initially?
(a) A black bear.
(b) A swarm of mosquitoes.
(c) A brightly lit room that appears empty.
(d) A bejeweled wall with hidden messages.
4. What hidden danger awaits intruders at the Zoo by the ornate green-handled door?
(a) Black widow.
(b) Green-speckled recluse spider.
(c) Garden orb-weaving spider.
(d) Wolf spider.
5. How does Inigo react when he finds the Man in Black dead?
(a) Starts tearing the zoo down.
(b) Attacks the albino and his assistants.
(c) Wallows in despair before formulating a plan.
(d) Tries to revive him using the machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yellin refuses to give up the gate key, Fezzik threatens to do what?
2. When Inigo regains consciousness and finds himself tied to a tree, he frees himself by using what?
3. Who demands the gate key from Yellin as the three comrades try to enter the castle?
4. Who does the Prince plan to frame after killing Buttercup?
5. What does Fezzik do when he can't find the Spaniard?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)