Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Buttercup, Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo get past Yellin and the Brute Squad?
(a) Inigo holds Yellin hostage until the four are granted safe passage.
(b) Westley's pirate friends show up to defeat the Squad.
(c) As queen, Buttercup orders the Squad to go help Humperdinck.
(d) Fezzik intimidates everyone with his size and strength.
2. After Fezzik's and Inigo's reunion, how does the giant help the Spaniard?
(a) Nurses him out of his drunken stupor.
(b) Brings him medicine from Miracle Max.
(c) Finds his missing sword.
(d) Carries him to the castle.
3. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
(a) Festival of Florin.
(b) Cleaning of the Castle Walls.
(c) Funeral of the King.
(d) Emptying of theThieves Quarter.
4. Once Buttercup is married to the Prince and realizes Westley is not coming for her, what does she decide to do?
(a) Live her life as a Princess.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Leave to look for Westley.
(d) Run away.
5. As Fezzik and Inigo start to descend into the Zoo's second level, why is the Spaniard scared?
(a) Giant spiderwebs are everywhere.
(b) They run into the albino.
(c) He may find the Count here.
(d) Fezzik is frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Inigo when he runs into a billiards room at the castle?
2. How does Inigo react when he finds the Man in Black dead?
3. When Westley awakens and finds himself chained, what does he hear?
4. When Inigo finally sees the Count face to face, what does he say?
5. Why is Buttercup extremely calm right before her wedding?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)