|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Fezzik and Inigo enter the Zoo's third level?
(a) They encounter the machine.
(b) Tigers try to attack, but can't get through the bars.
(c) The albino warns them to leave now.
(d) The door closes behind them and candles go out.
2. When Fezzik finds Vizzini dead, what does he do?
(a) Composes a poem about the Man in Black.
(b) Composes a poem about Vizzini.
(c) Looks for Inigo.
(d) Looks for Buttercup.
3. What does Buttercup call Humperdinck the night before their wedding?
(a) An imbecile.
(d) A coward.
4. At the Zoo, how do Fezzik and Inigo get past the green-handled door?
(a) It opens mysteriously by itself.
(b) Inigo presses a button with his sword.
(c) Fezzik smashes it down.
(d) They find a secret key.
5. Max covers the miracle pill with what?
(a) Chocolate coating.
(b) Cherry syrup.
(c) Coconut sprinkles.
(d) Candy shell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count become unnerved while fighting against Inigo?
2. How does Fezzik get rid of the noisy brute who's trying to trick Inigo?
3. When the Albino speaks for the first time to Westley, what does he say?
4. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
5. Who enters the chamber once Buttercup finishes tying up Humperdinck?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)