|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What paralyzes Fezzik with fear in the Zoo's fourth level?
(a) Deathstalker scorpions.
(b) King bats.
(c) Asian cobras.
(d) Poison dart frogs.
2. After Fezzik and Inigo reunite, the fencer plots revenge against the Count and requires what from the Man in Black?
(a) His inside knowledge of the castle grounds.
(b) His batallion of soldiers.
(c) His planning and leadership.
(d) His pirate ship.
3. Alone and defeated, where does Inigo go after he recalls the advice of Vizzini?
(a) Thieves Quarter.
(b) Zoo of Death.
(c) Miracle Max's house.
(d) Florin Castle.
4. Why does Max finally agree to bring Westley back to life?
(a) Out of a sense of curiosity.
(b) He's in dire need of money.
(c) To bring happiness to Buttercup.
(d) To cause the Prince great suffering.
5. Once Buttercup is married to the Prince and realizes Westley is not coming for her, what does she decide to do?
(a) Live her life as a Princess.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Run away.
(d) Leave to look for Westley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men guarding the castle gate run away in panic as Fezzik approaches?
2. Why is the Count upset after Westley dies?
3. How does Fezzik get rid of the noisy brute who's trying to trick Inigo?
4. As Inigo and Fezzik walk side by side through the Zoo with their arms around each other's shoulders for safety, Fezzik clenches his free fist while Inigo uses his free hand to what?
5. Why is Buttercup extremely calm right before her wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the miracle pill defective?
2. Why does Miracle Max agree to help Inigo and Fezzik in their attempt to bring their dead friend back to life?
3. How does Inigo know that the piercing scream heard across the land emanated from the Man in Black?
4. After Humperdinck's original plan to have Vizzini kidnap and kill Buttercup goes wrong, why is the Prince happy that his people are so enthralled by Buttercup?
5. To pacify Buttercup, what false offer does Humperdinck make regarding Westley and his pirate ship?
6. What happens when Count Rugen and several armed men find Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik inside the castle?
7. Describe Westley's first experiences at the Zoo of Death.
8. Who defeats the King bats at the Zoo of Death?
9. What happens when Buttercup realizes that Humperdinck never sent out his four fastest ships to search for Westley?
10. What is the Machine?
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)