|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Fezzik and Inigo start to descend into the Zoo's second level, why is the Spaniard scared?
(a) They run into the albino.
(b) He may find the Count here.
(c) Fezzik is frightened.
(d) Giant spiderwebs are everywhere.
2. Who taunts Fezzik after he is separated from Inigo and finds Vizzini dead?
(a) The Count.
(b) The Man in Black.
(c) Town girls.
(d) Village boys.
3. What happens to Fezzik in the castle while he's searching for Westley?
(a) He runs into Humperdinck.
(b) He becomes lost.
(c) Guards capture him.
(d) He finds Buttercup.
4. Who does the Prince plan to frame after killing Buttercup?
(a) Inigo Montoya.
(b) Man in Black.
5. As Inigo and Fezzik walk side by side through the Zoo with their arms around each other's shoulders for safety, Fezzik clenches his free fist while Inigo uses his free hand to what?
(a) Keep his balance.
(b) Draw his sword.
(c) Feel the wall in the darkness.
(d) Try to calm his racing heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Inigo finally sees the Count face to face, what does he say?
2. Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo break into the castle just moments after what happens?
3. What animals do Inigo and Fezzik find at the first level of the Zoo?
4. In their quest to enter the castle, Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik work together, combining their what?
5. When Fezzik and Inigo reach the Zoo's fifth level, what meets them initially?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the miracle pill defective?
2. What does Inigo do once he regains consciousness after his battle with the Man in Black?
3. Summarize the deadly battle between Inigo Montoya and Count Rugen.
4. What happens after Inigo and Fezzik give Westley the miracle pill?
5. What happens when Buttercup realizes that Humperdinck never sent out his four fastest ships to search for Westley?
6. What happens when Count Rugen and several armed men find Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik inside the castle?
7. How are Inigo and Fezzik reunited after the death of Vizzini?
8. Describe Westley's first experiences at the Zoo of Death.
9. Describe the words exchanged between Westley and the albino when they finally have their first real conversation.
10. What is the significance of Buttercup's nightmares?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)