|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever Dread Pirate Roberts' ship is passed down to a successor, what happens?
(a) A new crew is brought aboard.
(b) The ship is renamed.
(c) The existing crew is brainwashed.
(d) The ship is painted a different color.
2. How many levels is the Zoo of Death composed of?
3. Short and stocky, Prince Humperdinck walks like a what?
4. What do Fezzik's parents die from in Mongolia?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) Bird flu.
(c) A rock slide.
(d) A plague.
5. How old is Buttercup when she is introduced to the people of Florin City?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Humperdinck reaches the Cliffs of Insanity and studies the climbing marks on the side of the cliff, what does he order his Armada to do?
2. As the Spaniard waits for the mystery man to reach the top of the Cliffs of Insanity, what does he ponder?
3. Who is Jason?
4. When Fezzik fights professionally, he usually is what?
5. During their sword duel, what do Inigo and the Man in Black discover about each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Buttercup and Westley escape the castle?
2. In the last chapter, what do we learn about Inigo's long-lost love?
3. What are the dynamics of the relationship between King Lotharon and Queen Bella?
4. Is there any love in the courtship between Buttercup and Humperdinck?
5. What does Inigo do once he regains consciousness after his battle with the Man in Black?
6. In what way is the miracle pill defective?
7. What happens to Fezzik after he awakens following his battle with the Man in Black?
8. How does Buttercup realize that the Man in Black is Westley?
9. What obstacles do Westley and Buttercup face in the Fire Swamp?
10. What is the outcome of the sword fight between Inigo Montoya and the Man in Black?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)