Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Buttercup, Westley, Fezzik, and Inigo get past Yellin and the Brute Squad?
(a) Inigo holds Yellin hostage until the four are granted safe passage.
(b) Westley's pirate friends show up to defeat the Squad.
(c) As queen, Buttercup orders the Squad to go help Humperdinck.
(d) Fezzik intimidates everyone with his size and strength.
2. After Fezzik's and Inigo's reunion, how does the giant help the Spaniard?
(a) Nurses him out of his drunken stupor.
(b) Brings him medicine from Miracle Max.
(c) Finds his missing sword.
(d) Carries him to the castle.
3. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
(a) Festival of Florin.
(b) Cleaning of the Castle Walls.
(c) Funeral of the King.
(d) Emptying of theThieves Quarter.
4. Once Buttercup is married to the Prince and realizes Westley is not coming for her, what does she decide to do?
(a) Live her life as a Princess.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Leave to look for Westley.
(d) Run away.
5. As Fezzik and Inigo start to descend into the Zoo's second level, why is the Spaniard scared?
(a) Giant spiderwebs are everywhere.
(b) They run into the albino.
(c) He may find the Count here.
(d) Fezzik is frightened.
6. What happens to Inigo when he runs into a billiards room at the castle?
(a) A guard dog threatens him.
(b) The Countess slaps him.
(c) He's spotted by three guards.
(d) He's struck by the Count's dagger.
7. How does Inigo react when he finds the Man in Black dead?
(a) Wallows in despair before formulating a plan.
(b) Attacks the albino and his assistants.
(c) Starts tearing the zoo down.
(d) Tries to revive him using the machine.
8. When Westley awakens and finds himself chained, what does he hear?
(a) The Count laughing.
(b) Animals bellowing.
(c) People screaming.
(d) The Prince singing.
9. When Inigo finally sees the Count face to face, what does he say?
(a) "I have been looking for you since the day you killed my father. Prepare to die by the sword of Inigo Montoya."
(b) "Hello. You do not remember me. I am the son of Domingo Montoya. Prepare to die."
(c) "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
(d) "You are not worthy to live. Today you shall die at the hands of Inigo Montoya."
10. Why is Buttercup extremely calm right before her wedding?
(a) She doesn't realize the wedding is coming right up.
(b) She has developed an escape plan.
(c) She knows Westley will save her.
(d) The Prince has drugged her.
11. When Westley and Buttercup reunite in the castle, how much longer does the miracle pill have before it loses effect?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) Forty-five minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Seven minutes.
12. What is Inigo's initial reaction when the Count turns and runs away from him?
(a) He begs Westley to help with the chase.
(b) He laughs and calls the Count a coward.
(c) He is angry that the Count won't face him.
(d) He is stunned and can't move for a moment.
13. Yellin, who works for the Prince, is in charge of what?
(b) Wedding planning.
14. Max doesn't get the formula right for the miracle pill, which means what?
(a) There will be a long delay before the pill takes effect.
(b) The pill will work only until midnight.
(c) It'll work for only a half hour instead of an hour.
(d) Westley will experience severe nausea.
15. How does Inigo recognize the tortured scream as coming from the Man in Black?
(a) Inigo remembers the Man in Black's voice.
(b) Only someone tortured by the machine would make that sound.
(c) Inigo's heart made the same sound when his father was killed.
(d) Inigo's father screamed like that when the six-fingered man killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Count knocks the Man in Black unconscious, where does Westley wake up?
2. Goldman claims that when he did the abridgment, he discovered what?
3. Why does Inigo reason that the Man in Black is somewhere in Florin City?
4. How does a drunk and feisty Inigo recognize Fezzik?
5. What happens to Fezzik in the castle while he's searching for Westley?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)