|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Rugen fully realize who Inigo is?
(a) When he sees Inigo's sword.
(b) When he sees Inigo's ring.
(c) When Inigo calls him by his pseudonym.
(d) When Inigo insults him in Spanish.
2. How does a drunk and feisty Inigo recognize Fezzik?
(a) Through his rhymes.
(b) By his size.
(c) By his secret code phrase.
(d) Through his laughter.
3. After using the torture machine on Westley for the first time, the Count says that it has taken how much time away from his life?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
4. What does Buttercup call Humperdinck the night before their wedding?
(b) A coward.
(d) An imbecile.
5. What happens when Fezzik and Inigo enter the Zoo's third level?
(a) They encounter the machine.
(b) The door closes behind them and candles go out.
(c) Tigers try to attack, but can't get through the bars.
(d) The albino warns them to leave now.
6. What animals do Inigo and Fezzik find at the first level of the Zoo?
(a) Poisonous ones, including cobras and tarantulas.
(b) Creepy ones, including bats and centipedes.
(c) Large ones, including elephants and giraffes.
(d) Swift ones, including cheetahs and hummingbirds.
7. What happens as soon as the miracle pill passes down Westley's throat?
(a) He begins talking.
(b) The three men are discovered.
(c) He begins convulsing.
(d) Absolutely nothing.
8. How does Inigo fight off the menaces of the Zoo's fourth level?
(a) Hypnotizing with tiny bells that he wears around his neck.
(b) Standing perfectly still to appear invisible.
(c) Stomping with his boots.
(d) With his sword.
9. What happens to Inigo when he runs into a billiards room at the castle?
(a) He's struck by the Count's dagger.
(b) A guard dog threatens him.
(c) He's spotted by three guards.
(d) The Countess slaps him.
10. When Inigo finally sees the Count face to face, what does he say?
(a) "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
(b) "You are not worthy to live. Today you shall die at the hands of Inigo Montoya."
(c) "I have been looking for you since the day you killed my father. Prepare to die by the sword of Inigo Montoya."
(d) "Hello. You do not remember me. I am the son of Domingo Montoya. Prepare to die."
11. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
(a) Emptying of theThieves Quarter.
(b) Funeral of the King.
(c) Cleaning of the Castle Walls.
(d) Festival of Florin.
12. Why does Fezzik burst into the fourth level of the Zoo without first scoping out the area?
(a) He's worried the Prince is following them.
(b) He's angry at Inigo.
(c) He thinks he hears the Count.
(d) He's anxious to get to the Man in Black.
13. When Yellin refuses to give up the gate key, Fezzik threatens to do what?
(a) Rip off his arms.
(b) Tie him to a tree.
(c) Punch him in the face.
(d) Throw him into the moat.
14. What two items does Westley request when he, Inigo, and Fezzik are trying to enter the castle?
(a) A wheelbarrow and a holocaust cloak.
(b) A mirror and a box of matches.
(c) A torch and a multicolor coat.
(d) A sword and a shield.
15. Although Buttercup believes Westley is safe on his ship, in reality he is being what?
(a) Fed lies about Buttercup and the Prince.
(b) Tortured by the Count and the Prince.
(c) Sold into slavery.
(d) Forced to fight the Zoo beasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fezzik in the castle while he's searching for Westley?
2. When Fezzik finds Vizzini dead, what does he do?
3. Max doesn't get the formula right for the miracle pill, which means what?
4. After the Count knocks the Man in Black unconscious, where does Westley wake up?
5. How does Fezzik get rid of the noisy brute who's trying to trick Inigo?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)