|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Westley tries to find out where he is, the albino does what?
(b) Tells him.
(d) Slaps him.
2. How does a drunk and feisty Inigo recognize Fezzik?
(a) By his secret code phrase.
(b) Through his laughter.
(c) By his size.
(d) Through his rhymes.
3. What happens after an older woman ridicules Buttercup for leaving Westley in the Fire Swamp?
(a) Buttercup wakes up.
(b) Guards seize the woman.
(c) Buttercup screams at the woman.
(d) The woman collapses to the ground.
4. After using the torture machine on Westley for the first time, the Count asks how he feels. How does Westley respond?
(a) Laughs like a madman.
(c) Cries like a baby.
5. What animals do Inigo and Fezzik find at the first level of the Zoo?
(a) Poisonous ones, including cobras and tarantulas.
(b) Swift ones, including cheetahs and hummingbirds.
(c) Creepy ones, including bats and centipedes.
(d) Large ones, including elephants and giraffes.
6. How does Fezzik get rid of the noisy brute who's trying to trick Inigo?
(a) Bonks him on the head.
(b) Pushes him off the wall.
(c) Fights him and wins.
(d) Tricks him into thinking the Prince sent for him.
7. At what point does Rugen fully realize who Inigo is?
(a) When Inigo calls him by his pseudonym.
(b) When Inigo insults him in Spanish.
(c) When he sees Inigo's ring.
(d) When he sees Inigo's sword.
8. Max doesn't get the formula right for the miracle pill, which means what?
(a) There will be a long delay before the pill takes effect.
(b) Westley will experience severe nausea.
(c) It'll work for only a half hour instead of an hour.
(d) The pill will work only until midnight.
9. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
(a) Funeral of the King.
(b) Emptying of theThieves Quarter.
(c) Cleaning of the Castle Walls.
(d) Festival of Florin.
10. What is Inigo's initial reaction when the Count turns and runs away from him?
(a) He is stunned and can't move for a moment.
(b) He begs Westley to help with the chase.
(c) He is angry that the Count won't face him.
(d) He laughs and calls the Count a coward.
11. Who taunts Fezzik after he is separated from Inigo and finds Vizzini dead?
(a) Village boys.
(b) Town girls.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Man in Black.
12. After Westley explains to Humperdinck what fighting to the pain means, what does the Prince do?
(a) Picks up his sword.
(b) Drops his sword.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Calls the King.
13. What paralyzes Fezzik with fear in the Zoo's fourth level?
(a) Poison dart frogs.
(b) Asian cobras.
(c) King bats.
(d) Deathstalker scorpions.
14. How does the albino tend to Westley?
(a) With rapid-healing ointments.
(b) With salt and aloe.
(c) With food and bandages.
(d) With oregano tea.
15. After using the torture machine on Westley for the first time, the Count says that it has taken how much time away from his life?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the castle gate, who is astonished to see Westley alive?
2. With Inigo in pursuit of the Count, who has escaped through a door the Spaniard can't open, how does Fezzik assist?
3. Why does the Count become unnerved while fighting against Inigo?
4. As Fezzik and Inigo descend the stairwell of the Zoo's third level, what captures their free hands and their necks?
5. Why do the men guarding the castle gate run away in panic as Fezzik approaches?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)