|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inigo's father is a master craftsman who makes what?
2. After being attacked by several R.O.U.S., Westley is left with a wound where?
3. Who fishes Buttercup out of Florin Channel?
(a) The pirate.
(b) The Spaniard.
(c) The Swede.
(d) The Turk.
4. What happens to Westley's ship off the coast of America?
(a) It's attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts.
(b) It hits a rocky protrusion and sinks.
(c) It disappears in a hurricane.
(d) It's stopped by the Coast Guard and sent back.
5. After the author recovered from his childhood episode, what did he crave?
6. What happens to Fezzik in the middle of Greenland?
(a) His best friend abandons him.
(b) He is attacked by a band of thieves.
(c) The circus fires him.
(d) His girlfriend dumps him.
7. When the boat reaches the Cliffs of Insanity, what does the Spaniard note?
(a) They have no drinking water left.
(b) Someone's following them.
(c) The Count had given different orders.
(d) Buttercup is missing.
8. How old is Inigo when the six-fingered man kills his father?
9. Discouraged because he can't find his father's murderer, Inigo starts to do what?
(a) Drink wine in excess.
(b) Pray at every church he sees.
(c) Become a menace to the villagers.
(d) Train to become a spy.
10. When Buttercup pushes the Man in Black down a ravine and says he can die for all she cares, he says what?
(a) Is that the best you can do?
(b) As you wish.
(c) You will pay for this.
(d) What have you done?
11. How many years does Inigo spend learning how to fence?
12. How long do Humperdinck and Buttercup court?
(a) Three years.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
13. What is the name of Westley's pirate ship?
(b) Black Pearl.
(d) Red Dread.
14. When Buttercup falls into Snow Sand, she what?
(a) Is rescued by Humperdinck.
(b) Pulls herself out using a vine.
(c) Is rescued by Westley.
(d) Swims back to the top.
15. How does young Buttercup like spending most of her time?
(a) Swimming in the river.
(b) Sewing with her mother.
(c) Riding her horse.
(d) Farming with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Prince Humperdinck upset when he learns that King Lotharon is dying?
2. When the Count and Countess stop at Buttercup's house, the Count wants to see Buttercup, and the Countess wants to see who?
3. What is the purpose of the Zoo of Death?
4. Why does the Queen speak for the King?
5. What is the name of Inigo Montoya's father?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)