|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Inigo when the Sicilian finds him?
2. How old is Fezzik when he has his first professional fight?
3. While the author's family was in New York, where was he?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Although the six-fingered man had promised to pay Inigo's father five hundred gold pieces for the custom-made item, in the end he's willing to pay no more than:
(a) A hundred.
5. How old is Inigo when the six-fingered man kills his father?
6. When Buttercup jumps overboard into Florin Channel, someone tells her that she should beware of what?
(a) Ravenous piranhas.
(b) Prince Humperdinck.
(c) Merciless pirates.
(d) Bloodthirsty sharks.
7. When the Prince and the Count reach the place where Buttercup and the Man in Black have fallen down the ravine, Humperdinck notes how odd it is for such a master to flee in what?
(a) A ravine that has no outlet.
(b) A place that is so easily accessible.
(c) A ravine that leads to the Fire Swamp.
(d) Such a hurry.
8. Who entertained the author when he was a child recovering at home?
9. When Humperdinck reaches the Cliffs of Insanity and studies the climbing marks on the side of the cliff, what does he order his Armada to do?
10. Why does Humperdinck refuse to marry Princess Noreena?
(a) She's bald.
(b) She's twice his age.
(c) She's much taller than him.
(d) She's a vegetarian.
11. Whenever Buttercup commands the farm boy, he always answers what?
(a) Of course.
(b) No problem.
(c) Yes, ma'am.
(d) As you wish.
12. Who is Jason?
(a) Author's uncle.
(b) Author's father.
(c) Author's son.
(d) Author's pen name.
13. Who or what is Prince Humperdinck's one true love?
(a) The Countess.
14. As the Spaniard waits for the mystery man to reach the top of the Cliffs of Insanity, what does he ponder?
(a) What his wife is doing back home.
(b) How sad it will be to have to kill him.
(c) Whether or not the man has a gun.
(d) Where he might be able to get a drink of water.
15. How many years does Inigo spend learning how to fence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Inigo Montoya comes from what village?
2. Who fishes Buttercup out of Florin Channel?
3. What does Westley do during the year he spends with the Dread Pirate Roberts?
4. What is the purpose of the Zoo of Death?
5. Who is Prince Humperdinck?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)