1. Who is William Goldman?
The book's author.
2. As a child, the author was what?
A loner who did not excel in sports.
3. When the author was a child in 1941, what happened to him?
4. Who entertained the author when he was a child recovering at home?
5. How did the author's relative entertain him during his recovery period?
Reading him a story.
6. For years, the author heard The Princess Bride being told in the voice of his what?
This section contains 5,533 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)