Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The Princess Bride
1. Who is William Goldman?
2. As a child, the author was what?
3. When the author was a child in 1941, what happened to him?
4. Who entertained the author when he was a child recovering at home?
5. How did the author's relative entertain him during his recovery period?
6. For years, the author heard The Princess Bride being told in the voice of his what?
7. After the author recovered from his childhood episode, what did he crave?
8. Who is Jason?
9. While the author's family was in New York, where was he?
10. Why did the author's son not finish reading The Princess Bride?
11. What did...
This section contains 2,535 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)