|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Buttercup's Baby: An Explanation and Chapter One, Fezzik Dies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Count knocks the Man in Black unconscious, where does Westley wake up?
(a) Large secret kitchen.
(b) Giant underground cave.
(c) Prison cell inside the castle.
(d) Salt mine twelve miles from the castle.
2. After Fezzik and Inigo reunite, the fencer plots revenge against the Count and requires what from the Man in Black?
(a) His batallion of soldiers.
(b) His inside knowledge of the castle grounds.
(c) His pirate ship.
(d) His planning and leadership.
3. After Fezzik's and Inigo's reunion, how does the giant help the Spaniard?
(a) Finds his missing sword.
(b) Nurses him out of his drunken stupor.
(c) Brings him medicine from Miracle Max.
(d) Carries him to the castle.
4. When the Count and Countess stop at Buttercup's house, the Count wants to see Buttercup, and the Countess wants to see who?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her horse.
(d) The stable.
5. In their quest to enter the castle, Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik work together, combining their what?
(a) Gold coins and stolen maps.
(b) Good luck, blind faith, and thieving ways.
(c) Strength, intellect, and dexterity.
(d) Magic tricks and potions.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Rugen fully realize who Inigo is?
2. Why does Fezzik burst into the fourth level of the Zoo without first scoping out the area?
3. When Buttercup pushes the Man in Black down a ravine and says he can die for all she cares, he says what?
4. How many hours of labor does Buttercup endure giving birth to her child?
5. When Yellin refuses to give up the gate key, Fezzik threatens to do what?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)