|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Buttercup's Baby: An Explanation and Chapter One, Fezzik Dies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Inigo and Fezzik take the Man in Black to Miracle Max, Inigo tries to make up a story. Max says what?
(a) Inigo is a bad liar.
(b) Fezzik is intimidating.
(c) He doesn't have time for hopeless cases.
(d) He doesn't care what the real story is.
2. Alone and defeated, where does Inigo go after he recalls the advice of Vizzini?
(a) Florin Castle.
(b) Zoo of Death.
(c) Miracle Max's house.
(d) Thieves Quarter.
3. Who is William Goldman?
(a) The book's author.
(b) The son of the book's author.
(c) The father of the book's author.
(d) The book's fictitious author.
4. Why is Buttercup extremely calm right before her wedding?
(a) The Prince has drugged her.
(b) She knows Westley will save her.
(c) She doesn't realize the wedding is coming right up.
(d) She has developed an escape plan.
5. While the author's family was in New York, where was he?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Buttercup's Baby" supposedly resurfaces in Goldman's life when:
2. How old is Inigo when the Sicilian finds him?
3. Who fishes Buttercup out of Florin Channel?
4. Inigo and Fezzik are reunited during what event?
5. Who taunts Fezzik after he is separated from Inigo and finds Vizzini dead?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)