|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Wedding: Pages 271- 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Sicilian want Fezzik to finish off the Man in Black?
(a) By throwing him down the cliffs.
(b) By throwing a rock at his head.
(c) By choking him.
(d) By stabbing him.
2. After Fezzik and Inigo reunite, the fencer plots revenge against the Count and requires what from the Man in Black?
(a) His planning and leadership.
(b) His batallion of soldiers.
(c) His inside knowledge of the castle grounds.
(d) His pirate ship.
3. When the boat reaches the Cliffs of Insanity, what does the Spaniard note?
(a) Buttercup is missing.
(b) The Count had given different orders.
(c) They have no drinking water left.
(d) Someone's following them.
4. Why do the men guarding the castle gate run away in panic as Fezzik approaches?
(a) Fezzik claims to be the Dread Pirate Roberts.
(b) Through mirror tricks, it appears that ten giants are approaching.
(c) The guards think he's a poltergeist.
(d) Fezzik is shooting off dangerous firecrackers.
5. In their quest to enter the castle, Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik work together, combining their what?
(a) Magic tricks and potions.
(b) Strength, intellect, and dexterity.
(c) Good luck, blind faith, and thieving ways.
(d) Gold coins and stolen maps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Inigo fight off the menaces of the Zoo's fourth level?
2. What happens after an older woman ridicules Buttercup for leaving Westley in the Fire Swamp?
3. For years, the author heard The Princess Bride being told in the voice of his what?
4. The Man in Black challenges Vizzini to a battle of what?
5. How old is Fezzik when he has his first professional fight?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)