|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, The Announcement: Pages 165-192.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Inigo when the six-fingered man kills his father?
2. How did the author's relative entertain him during his recovery period?
(a) Inventing action stories.
(b) Reading him a story.
(c) Sharing family secrets.
(d) Reciting songs and poems.
3. What does Buttercup say when Prince Humperdinck demands that she marry him?
(a) She cannot love another.
(b) She can't marry someone so pompous.
(c) She's already married.
(d) She has no interest in marriage.
4. What is the purpose of the Zoo of Death?
(a) To use as a secret prison for enemy spies.
(b) To house animals for Humperdinck's eating pleasure.
(c) To house animals for Humperdinck's hunting pleasure.
(d) To use as a public torture chamber for the prince's betrayers.
5. As Westley prepares to leave for America, what does Buttercup promise?
(a) She will never speak to him again.
(b) She will wait for him and never love another.
(c) She will start taking better care of her hygiene.
(d) She will find the Countess and kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buttercup doesn't care about her image and doesn't like to what?
2. When the Count and Countess stop at Buttercup's house, the Count wants to see Buttercup, and the Countess wants to see who?
3. Who fishes Buttercup out of Florin Channel?
4. What happens to Westley's ship off the coast of America?
5. How does the Man in Black win the fight against Fezzik?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)