|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, The Announcement: Pages 165-192.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Zoo of Death?
(a) To use as a public torture chamber for the prince's betrayers.
(b) To house animals for Humperdinck's eating pleasure.
(c) To use as a secret prison for enemy spies.
(d) To house animals for Humperdinck's hunting pleasure.
2. Although the six-fingered man had promised to pay Inigo's father five hundred gold pieces for the custom-made item, in the end he's willing to pay no more than:
(d) A hundred.
3. Although Buttercup doesn't know it, three people in the crowd that greets her in Florin City are planning what?
(a) To kill her.
(b) To overthrow the Prince.
(c) A surprise birthday party for her.
(d) A lavish wedding celebration for her and the Prince.
4. How does Vizzini try to outsmart the Man in Black?
(a) By coming up with a better rhyme.
(b) By distracting him.
(c) By speaking in another language.
(d) By poisoning the cheese.
5. For years, the author heard The Princess Bride being told in the voice of his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are other girls NOT talking to Buttercup when she turns sixteen?
2. When the author was a child in 1941, what happened to him?
3. When Buttercup falls into Snow Sand, she what?
4. How old is Inigo when the six-fingered man kills his father?
5. When Humperdinck demands that Buttercup marry him, he tells her that he doesn't want her love and will give her what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)