|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, The Announcement: Pages 165-192.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the six-fingered man had promised to pay Inigo's father five hundred gold pieces for the custom-made item, in the end he's willing to pay no more than:
(b) A hundred.
2. Who is Jason?
(a) Author's pen name.
(b) Author's son.
(c) Author's uncle.
(d) Author's father.
3. After the author recovered from his childhood episode, what did he crave?
4. When Roberts takes Westley aside to explain that he is not the real Dread Pirate Roberts, what does he say about the original Roberts?
(a) He died in a hurricane.
(b) He never existed.
(c) He has three wives and twelve children.
(d) He's been retired for fifteen years.
5. The initials R.O.U.S. stand for what?
(a) Reptiles of unthinkable swiftness.
(b) Rodents of unusual size.
(c) Reptiles of uncommon strength.
(d) Rodents of unquestionable savageness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buttercup say when Prince Humperdinck demands that she marry him?
2. When Fezzik's parents grow tired of other children beating up their son, what do they do?
3. What does the author do in Chapter Four?
4. Who or what is Prince Humperdinck's one true love?
5. How long do Humperdinck and Buttercup court?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)