|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, The Announcement: Pages 165-192.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Count Rugen?
(a) Close friend of Prince Humperdinck.
(b) Rich man who spies on the farm boy.
(c) Rich man who spies on Humperdinck.
(d) Close friend of the farm boy.
2. How does Westley stay alive after his ship is captured by the Dread Pirate Roberts?
(a) By singing a song about Florin.
(b) By pretending to be someone else.
(c) By hiding in a lifeboat.
(d) By speaking of Buttercup's beauty.
3. What does Fezzik enjoy doing?
(d) Tormenting others.
4. Who is William Goldman?
(a) The father of the book's author.
(b) The book's fictitious author.
(c) The son of the book's author.
(d) The book's author.
5. How old is Inigo when the six-fingered man kills his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buttercup say when Prince Humperdinck demands that she marry him?
2. When Roberts takes Westley aside to explain that he is not the real Dread Pirate Roberts, what does he say about the original Roberts?
3. What is the name of Inigo Montoya's father?
4. What does the author do in Chapter Four?
5. When the Prince and the Count reach the place where Buttercup and the Man in Black have fallen down the ravine, Humperdinck notes how odd it is for such a master to flee in what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)